Wordery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Wordery?

"Discounts and offers"
Brian Shirley
Verified Buyer
"excellent service & very quick thanks"
"Just love that I can access a solely book site. I am such a bookie...it's like a candy shop!"
Henry Leonard Snell
Verified Buyer
"Received as expected and a jolly good read."
Craig Allen
Verified Buyer
"I did not receive the two books I ordered. I have subsequently requested a refund, but have received no response or the refund. I am sick to death of your appallling customer service and will not be ordering from you again. If I do not receive the refund by the end of this week I will taking legal action against you."
"Great service"
Warren Shore
Verified Buyer
"I am a regular, satisfied customer. Good range of titles and competitive prices"
"Always on time!"
Linda Gray
Verified Buyer
"Great company to order from, great selection of books in all categories, free postage, packaging good and free bookmark with every book. Delivery times are always spot on"
"Delivery and product were excellent"
"Two out of three deliveries have disappeared in the post now, one of which I paid extra for express delivery. The extra I paid for quicker delivery was refunded but then the replacement book was sent out standard delivery which didn't feel like very good customer service at all. Wordery used to be my 'go to' site for books and the prices are still fairly competitive but missing items and lackadaisical customer service means I think I might look elsewhere in future."
Daphne Stanley
Verified Buyer
"Always rapid and efficient service, good value and easy website."
"In the competitive environment of book sales Wordery consistently provides excellent pricing, delivery and customer service."
"Prompt delivery, easy ordering service and the books that arrived are beautiful. Will definitely be ordering from here again, just as soon as I've finished these books!"
"Quick delivery, great book. Thanks!"
Anthony Leggett
Verified Buyer
"Very good delivery service and prices are extremely good thank you"
Andrew Earlie
Verified Buyer
"Simple process and quick delivery"
Mrs Sylvia Richmond
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery and all products in good condition."
Ross Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, easy to use site. Great prices and item was delivered quickly. Will definitely use again."
Alice Aherne
Verified Buyer
"I can find most books I want & prompt processing & delivery."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 25,076 reviews