Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"Your free postage to Ireland takes too long. 3 weeks on average before books arrive."
"I use Wordery anytime I need a book. Always great prices and postage is quick. I’ve only ever had a problem once which was dealt with very quickly. Excellent customer service. 5*"
"Very speedy delivery and excellent packaging"
"Very quick despatch and my book was packed well and avoided damage."
"Excellent selection of books, reliable service, and fast delivery."
"Great, cheaper than amazon and delivered promptly. My new go to spot for books!"
"Been very happy with the speed of delivery, competitive price of the items I've ordered and the way any queries have been handled."
"Great service"
"Very good effcient company to deal with"
"The item I ordered was a birthday gift to my mum, it was perfect. Thankyou so much 💟 💟"
"OK"
"Qiuck & easy to order. Kept up to date on dispatch etc. Arrived in excellent condition."
"Very good selection and service."
"Great books, fast international post. Well packaged. Will definitely purchase in future!"
"Good packaging and enjoyed discount. Delivery is a bit long though. Overall experience is ok."
"Great product - it just arrived a little (try two weeks) late. But I will use you again, for sure!"
"Every time I buy from Wordery I know that the book is in new or good condition and the price is great ,postage is fast and tracked. This company epitomises what online buying is all about"
"My book arrived very promptly and very well packaged as always."
"I have ordered twice now from wordery Delivery came to Australia very quickly. I am very satisfied with your service Thank you"
"Books arrived on time, everything perfect."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 37,736 reviews