Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"I have used Wordery a lot and have always been happy with my orders. The last book I ordered however had some black marks on the outside of some pages and the cover was on upside down! Not a big deal but not the usual high standard!"
"Great service"
"excellent range of books at very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. All in all a great service. I will be back"
"Ordered a recommendation from Saga book review. Had to wait for book to be published but it arrived from Wordery before the anticipated date. So very good and prompt service."
"Good products, prices and delivery"
"I had been searching for the book for 20 years because my oldest son used to love it. I finally found it on Wordery and it arrived in spotless condition pretty quickly. this is a book that will stay in the family for as long as we can keep it free of baby drool. Now when my 22 year old son comes over he asks to look at the book with his 6month old baby brother. We love it!"
"A+"
"great service as allways"
"Not had any problems. The service is excellent and books arrive in good time"
"Why such large cardboard packaging for a paper back book? I had to pick the package up from the Post Office because I wasn't at home and it would not fit through the letterbox."
"Fast delivery and reasonable price."
"Good prices delivery and reliability. Always happy to order."
"I ordered the book tuning the human bio field from wordery , it came in good time and the book is fascinating love it lots to learn from it ,"
"Prompt service, just what I like"
"Very good and quick service"
"Speedy service at the right price"
"Excellent service and packaging"
"Have bought several books over the last 2 years and i have no complaints all."
"Prompt delivery, everything as promised."
"wonderful little online bookshop I stumbled upon, what I ordered came fast and was well packaged! I'll go to Wordery for my book needs now."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 37,736 reviews