WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Poor customer service in billing department
Alissa,
I am so sorry something happened! You have been a client since 2005 and we greatly value you and your business. I will reach out shortly to find out what happened and get it straightened out!
This is my very first time to rent an office space and I have been exorbitantly billed, I am been asked to pay twice then what amounts are stated in the lease agreement, so my experience about worksuites is pretty bad and ugly, When the concerns are raised no one takes ownership to resolve the issue and they even suggest that I should pay the amount or be ready for eviction.
I don't blame you for being upset! I am looking into this issue now and will figure out where the miscommunication is. I will be in touch soon. Thank you for letting us know and I apologize for the mix-up but promise we will get it figured out!
WORKSUITES is rated 4.58 based on 40 reviews