WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
The space is really nice and no specific complaints there. However some issues with the services: 1 - The invoice I receive is wrong every month 2 - The printer is regularly not working (no paper available, no ink, printer not working) which cause the have copies being charged without getting any actual copies. 3 - I have been asking for several weeks on how to make a change in the office and no feedback whatsoever. 4 - The portal is regularly not working (to print, to book conference rooms) 5 - The Telepresence room cannot be booked using the portal which would be much easier.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! I would love to get your issues resolved asap. Would you please email me at workisgood@worksuites.com or call me at 214-800-2306 so I can take care of you?
1- I would like to discuss so we can fix the issues once and for all.
2- I would like to issue you a credit for copies and give you a few extra free copies for your trouble.
3- I can take care fo this for you asap!
4- We just moved to a new portal a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, you received the invite. We are hopeful the new portal will not have issues like the last one did.
5- I just checked the portal and you are able to book the telepresence room. This might be a new portal feature but its there now.
I look forward to hearing from you!
When there are events at the building we get emails the same day with an invite. It would be nice if we got more notice. Not everyone has an office in the building and we may have other plans.
Thank you for your feedback. We post flyers around the center when we have an event coming up and send emails a few weeks before the event. We also send a reminder email the day before. Can you please make sure the receptionist has your correct contact info so you can enjoy the events we provide? We would love to see you there!
WORKSUITES is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews