WORKSUITES Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WORKSUITES?

About WORKSUITES: Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Click Here

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy

"The place just got an facelift and looks great. The staff are very friendly."
Thank you!
"This is my very first time to rent an office space and I have been exorbitantly billed, I am been asked to pay twice then what amounts are stated in the lease agreement, so my experience about worksuites is pretty bad and ugly, When the concerns are raised no one takes ownership to resolve the issue and they even suggest that I should pay the amount or be ready for eviction."
I don't blame you for being upset! I am looking into this issue now and will figure out where the miscommunication is. I will be in touch soon. Thank you for letting us know and I apologize for the mix-up but promise we will get it figured out!
"I was an on-site client for many years with WorkSuites and, after recently downsizing my business, converted to a virtual client It's working quite well and I like the convenience of continuing to be in the same office location without having to be there everyday."
Thank you, Dr. Weber. We appreciate your business over all these years!
"Perfect setting to conduct my interviews when I'm in Houston. The receptionists are always so happy to help and always have a smile on their face! Convenient location as well."
Glad to hear it! Thank you
"Quick, firm, and helpful service with professional staff."
Great! Thank you!
"Lots of synergy and the staff is very helpful and polite."
Thank you for sharing!
"WE ARE REALLY HAPPY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND OUR CLIENTS TOO THANK YOU!"
We are so happy you are enjoying your office!
"Great place to be."
Fantastic! Thank you
"The building is in a great location with access to everything. The staff is very courteous and quick to respond to any requests. I have absolutely no complaints."
"The executive staff at this location is excellent... they very professional and consistently go out of their way to ensure that the tenant needs are completely satisfied."
"Worksuites, Legacy in Plano is great place to office out of. They make it a fun environment to work in. Community work areas are always kept clean and you can always expect a treat in the break room:)"
"Highly recommend worksites for all of your executive needs!"
"When my associates and I had the need for office space near the airport, WORKSUITES' Noel Road location at the Galleria was perfect. The woman who greeted us and got the process started was named Lisa. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our entire experience was seamless. Highly recommend. -Denise T."
"The receptionist is so, friendly, and helped me right away with all my inquiries."
"I have two offices in Sugar Land. The floor plan is great but the staff is even better. Jan makes it an amazing place to conduct business"
"We're in the Preston Hollow-Dallas location. Susan is the BEST! She keeps everything running. She makes us and our clients feel welcomed! We wouldn't want to do without her. Bonus, she never lets the coffee run out!"
"I have an office at the Houston Galleria location and nothing but EXCELLENT impressions about the professionalism exhibited by the staff. Along with their attention to detail , the efficient handling of requests, both small and large allows me to easily say , I would recommend WORKSUITES."
"Bernie How do how post this for Sara Thax Thank you for the fantastic job you have been doing with USHealth1 Your amazing work and dedication has really helped us out during an initial startup which is usually a difficult time in any company. I personally just wanted to make sure you know how much you are valued and appreciated at our corporate office as well as our satellite offices particularly the Orlando branch We know that this is your first employment with WorkSuite and but your experience seems vastly different. You calm those that are worried about declining revenues jobs, low or no capital and many people are having to cover additional duties that are not part of their job descriptions. You also go from there to kitchen duties and typical maintenance Not only do you complete excellent quality work yourself but I have seen you help your coworkers as well. You come in early stay late and even use your lunch break to help pitch in and get things done. Furthermore you do this all with a fantastic attitude and willing disposition. Thank you Sara for your hard work and dedication to our company both throughout the past few months and the upcoming year. We really appreciate all that you do. William F Coleman CEO USHealth1"
"I have used the 555 Republic location for over 3 years. The staff is always helpful ,courteous and always willing to go the extra mile. The price is excellent and the office suites are professional."
"Destiny and Haley are tremendous workers on how their professionalism and attentiveness with making sure our company employees feels welcomed. Destiny's presents when I come in the building with a smile gives off a feeling of a great work environment which helps with the moral of everyone."
WORKSUITES is rated 4.77 based on 22 reviews