WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
Christina, Christine, and Luke displayed a professional attitude toward serving all my office needs, whether a copy or mail or scheduling or anything else. The team showed putting the client first in all occasions. Christina was who I interacted with the most, and not one time was there a situation she did not meet with a solution.!! Great job!!
This is great feedback and thanks for your business!
The space is really nice and no specific complaints there. However some issues with the services: 1 - The invoice I receive is wrong every month 2 - The printer is regularly not working (no paper available, no ink, printer not working) which cause the have copies being charged without getting any actual copies. 3 - I have been asking for several weeks on how to make a change in the office and no feedback whatsoever. 4 - The portal is regularly not working (to print, to book conference rooms) 5 - The Telepresence room cannot be booked using the portal which would be much easier.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! I would love to get your issues resolved asap. Would you please email me at workisgood@worksuites.com or call me at 214-800-2306 so I can take care of you?
1- I would like to discuss so we can fix the issues once and for all.
2- I would like to issue you a credit for copies and give you a few extra free copies for your trouble.
3- I can take care fo this for you asap!
4- We just moved to a new portal a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, you received the invite. We are hopeful the new portal will not have issues like the last one did.
5- I just checked the portal and you are able to book the telepresence room. This might be a new portal feature but its there now.
I look forward to hearing from you!
I like the WorkSuite Concept.
We are so glad you like WOrkSuites! I know you have been a client for a very long time and we appreciate your business!
Poor customer service in billing department
Alissa,
I am so sorry something happened! You have been a client since 2005 and we greatly value you and your business. I will reach out shortly to find out what happened and get it straightened out!
I love the place but, unless you have a new one, your copier is not of professional quality for attorneys to make multiple high-quality copies for clients so I could not encourage other attorneys to use your services.
Thank you for your feedback. I looked into the copiers at your location and found out they are high volume, color copy capable printers. We have these at all of our locations and have many attorneys using them. If you are having issues with the ones at your location, can you please email me at workisgood@worksuites.com so we can get it taken care of for you!
Thanks again
Very responsive, friendly service.
So glad to hear this. Thank you for sharing and for your business!
Space is new and modern. Staff could not take better care of us. They do a great job.
Fantastic! Thank you for your business.
Nothing to add
Thank you!
The guys at Worksuites are awesome. They reply quickly to questions. Very good customer service.
This is great to hear! Thank you for your feedback!
Need more men's restrooms. There is a line at times.
Thank you for letting us know. Now that the 4th floor is open for business, you may also use these as well.
When there are events at the building we get emails the same day with an invite. It would be nice if we got more notice. Not everyone has an office in the building and we may have other plans.
Thank you for your feedback. We post flyers around the center when we have an event coming up and send emails a few weeks before the event. We also send a reminder email the day before. Can you please make sure the receptionist has your correct contact info so you can enjoy the events we provide? We would love to see you there!
I contacted the billing department by phone for the 3rd time in two weeks on Sept 30 to cancel my service. I was unable to reach them so I emailed Chelsie Robinson, community manager. On 10/2, she returned my email stating the termination request would be sent over to the termination notices department. On 10/7, I received an email from client relations manager, Karlee Dial. She was supposed to send me the buyout option as I was in middle of a 12 month term. As of 10/22: -3 unreturned voicemails -1 return email -0 buyout option Poor customer service! Stay away from companies (Worksuites) that answer the phone to collect money but avoid customers otherwise. Update 11-13-19 Tosha Bontrager resolved the issue. She listened to my concerns and took action. Thanks
Hello,
Thank you for sharing this frustrating experience with us. I am so sorry this has happened. This is not our standard level of service and I would appreciate the opportunity to make this right and use it as a training tool for the future.
Would it be ok if I called you later today to fix this? Thanks again and I hope to speak to you later.
The place just got an facelift and looks great. The staff are very friendly.
Thank you!
This is my very first time to rent an office space and I have been exorbitantly billed, I am been asked to pay twice then what amounts are stated in the lease agreement, so my experience about worksuites is pretty bad and ugly, When the concerns are raised no one takes ownership to resolve the issue and they even suggest that I should pay the amount or be ready for eviction.
I don't blame you for being upset! I am looking into this issue now and will figure out where the miscommunication is. I will be in touch soon. Thank you for letting us know and I apologize for the mix-up but promise we will get it figured out!
I was an on-site client for many years with WorkSuites and, after recently downsizing my business, converted to a virtual client It's working quite well and I like the convenience of continuing to be in the same office location without having to be there everyday.
Thank you, Dr. Weber. We appreciate your business over all these years!
Perfect setting to conduct my interviews when I'm in Houston. The receptionists are always so happy to help and always have a smile on their face! Convenient location as well.
Glad to hear it! Thank you
Quick, firm, and helpful service with professional staff.
Great! Thank you!
Lots of synergy and the staff is very helpful and polite.
Thank you for sharing!
WE ARE REALLY HAPPY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND OUR CLIENTS TOO THANK YOU!
We are so happy you are enjoying your office!
Great place to be.