WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
I like the WorkSuite Concept.
We are so glad you like WOrkSuites! I know you have been a client for a very long time and we appreciate your business!
I love the place but, unless you have a new one, your copier is not of professional quality for attorneys to make multiple high-quality copies for clients so I could not encourage other attorneys to use your services.
Thank you for your feedback. I looked into the copiers at your location and found out they are high volume, color copy capable printers. We have these at all of our locations and have many attorneys using them. If you are having issues with the ones at your location, can you please email me at workisgood@worksuites.com so we can get it taken care of for you!
Thanks again
Need more men's restrooms. There is a line at times.
Thank you for letting us know. Now that the 4th floor is open for business, you may also use these as well.
I contacted the billing department by phone for the 3rd time in two weeks on Sept 30 to cancel my service. I was unable to reach them so I emailed Chelsie Robinson, community manager. On 10/2, she returned my email stating the termination request would be sent over to the termination notices department. On 10/7, I received an email from client relations manager, Karlee Dial. She was supposed to send me the buyout option as I was in middle of a 12 month term. As of 10/22: -3 unreturned voicemails -1 return email -0 buyout option Poor customer service! Stay away from companies (Worksuites) that answer the phone to collect money but avoid customers otherwise. Update 11-13-19 Tosha Bontrager resolved the issue. She listened to my concerns and took action. Thanks
Hello,
Thank you for sharing this frustrating experience with us. I am so sorry this has happened. This is not our standard level of service and I would appreciate the opportunity to make this right and use it as a training tool for the future.
Would it be ok if I called you later today to fix this? Thanks again and I hope to speak to you later.
When my associates and I had the need for office space near the airport, WORKSUITES' Noel Road location at the Galleria was perfect. The woman who greeted us and got the process started was named Lisa. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our entire experience was seamless. Highly recommend. -Denise T.
WORKSUITES is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews