WORKSUITES Reviews

of reviewers recommend WORKSUITES
Read WORKSUITES Reviews

About WORKSUITES:

Work is good. Where you do it matters.
Because we believe work is good and where you do it matters, we create professional workspaces that empower people to be productive and thrive.

1-888-445-WORK (9675)

sales@worksuites.com

555 Republic Drive, Suite 200

Tell us how WORKSUITES made you happy
The entire staff at The Legacy/Plano TX Location is Second to None! Services provided are excellent. Friendly, fun staff! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Thank you
Thank you so much!
The Galleria location is awesome! Lauren Weaver and Ashly Villegas make our team and our clients feel right at home with their professionalism and attitude! I highly recommend this location!
Thank you!
The Galleria location is awesome! Lauren Weaver and Ashly Villegas make our team and our clients feel right at home with their professionalism and receptive attitude! I would highly recommend this location!
Thank you for your business and for sharing this great feedback!
Jacqueline Abundis is a welcome addition to the WorkSuites office and 3010 LBJ Freeway [northwest Dallas]. She is very efficient and cheerful, which is not easy because the front desk frequently runs into three or more tasks at the same time. I found a way to lock up my keyboard one day, and Jacqueline quickly looked up the instructions from Microsoft on how to unlock the keys.
Great feedback! Thank you for sharing and for your business!
The law firm I work for has several offices here and they give awesome customer service, amenities are superb and everyone there is extra helpful. We are so happy to be here!!
Thank you!!
Christina, Christine, and Luke displayed a professional attitude toward serving all my office needs, whether a copy or mail or scheduling or anything else. The team showed putting the client first in all occasions. Christina was who I interacted with the most, and not one time was there a situation she did not meet with a solution.!! Great job!!
This is great feedback and thanks for your business!
Very responsive, friendly service.
So glad to hear this. Thank you for sharing and for your business!
Space is new and modern. Staff could not take better care of us. They do a great job.
Fantastic! Thank you for your business.
Nothing to add
Thank you!
The guys at Worksuites are awesome. They reply quickly to questions. Very good customer service.
This is great to hear! Thank you for your feedback!
The place just got an facelift and looks great. The staff are very friendly.
Thank you!
I was an on-site client for many years with WorkSuites and, after recently downsizing my business, converted to a virtual client It's working quite well and I like the convenience of continuing to be in the same office location without having to be there everyday.
Thank you, Dr. Weber. We appreciate your business over all these years!
Perfect setting to conduct my interviews when I'm in Houston. The receptionists are always so happy to help and always have a smile on their face! Convenient location as well.
Glad to hear it! Thank you
Quick, firm, and helpful service with professional staff.
Great! Thank you!
Lots of synergy and the staff is very helpful and polite.
Thank you for sharing!
WE ARE REALLY HAPPY IN OUR NEW OFFICE AND OUR CLIENTS TOO THANK YOU!
We are so happy you are enjoying your office!
Great place to be.
Fantastic! Thank you
The building is in a great location with access to everything. The staff is very courteous and quick to respond to any requests. I have absolutely no complaints.
The executive staff at this location is excellent... they very professional and consistently go out of their way to ensure that the tenant needs are completely satisfied.
Thank you so much!
Worksuites, Legacy in Plano is great place to office out of. They make it a fun environment to work in. Community work areas are always kept clean and you can always expect a treat in the break room:)
Thank you for sharing!