Aliexpress Insights

Aliexpress have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

92.42%
Industry Average
" For the prices though, I’d rather put in the extra work to get more bang for my bucks. "
- Spiritous
" I love Ali Express! the prices are great, shipping is as fast as it can be coming from so far and you can find anything! "
- Cici
" I order beads for bracelet making and so far the price is great and I haven't been disappointed. Might take a bit longer from China, however no complaints so far. The prices are amazing. "
Write your review on Aliexpress
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.66%
Industry Average
" Great web for shopping got new phone for fraction price, delivery time is ok, as coming from chaina. Got quick response to my email inquiry. "
- Vee
" I bought a Brazilian bundle hair and I am very happy to say that the delivery was quick and the order was perfect. I am also happy about the communication, they update every move. Will definitely order again. "
- Tsakani
" Quickly delivery the product more than beautiful and also l received a nice gift. "
F

Returns Process - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Its better to buy from Amazon / Flipkart, even if you have to pay more, as the feedback you see for items reviewed is not rigged and you will returns for defective items. "
- Anonymous
" Jasmine Wedding Dress and Everbeauties Official Store- both sent me items that were not as descibed. Both state on their websites, fast easy returns and refunds. It is a lie. They will not accept the returns. They go against their own policies. Do not shop from either one you will be disappointed. "
- Leeah Holle
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.10%
Industry Average
" Aliexpress as always refunded my orders that I never received or did not match the ad but I had to FIGHT and prove my story. "
- AWEST
" How dare you send me a email in response to this review just to ask am I a vaid customer when I been a customer over 10 years. But yet you send me emails to tell me all about your black Friday deals. You know who I am and you robbed me of my money and still hasn't send the right items or refunded me back. I want you off my emails and I'm deleting this app for good. Order # 94798697004064. "
- Renunda Williams
" I cancelled my order and asked for a refund (nothing had been shipped). "
- R D
B
79.17%
Industry Average
" Not bad. You have a lot of i8tems in this shop and they are fine and cheap (you can find almost anything), but... I had a problem with an item that I never received... And the customer service never heared me... "
- Ruben
" Good service, great customer service. "
- Joyce Riley
" Great service, get item quick "
- Nenad Lukic