Aliexpress Insights

Aliexpress have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

98.08%
Industry Average
" Every order came on adress where I order it.. In some case product were not as described or it came damaged but the site made great system to protect buyer in every case, even when seller won't to make deal with you, administrator from site where help to solve that problem.. Which is great because I think that coustumer security is one of the most important thing.. And i recomend aliexpres site and mobile aplication to everyone (p.s. price are very low) "
- Anonymous
" You can find whatever you want and always at a good price. "
- Irene Garrido Ruiz
" The prices are extremely pleasing, from a few euro's to high end goods does not reflect in the outstanding quality of the products and with zero or minimal shipping costs, makes shopping a pleasant and exciting experience. "
- Michael Naidoo
Write your review on Aliexpress

Delivery - Fast

95.24%
Industry Average
" I order many things from the site, and most of them (90%) are exactly what i have expected them to be or better! ;) And thé delivery is quick, they say 1-2 months, but sometimes i recive things in 3-7 days :) "
- Evita Razgale
" Delivery is fast, goods as described. Everything went well. "
- Anonymous
" Really good experiences with them so far. Great delivery and prices. Would recommend and use again. Thank you. "
- Mr And Mrs R A Foreman
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I placed and order and the seller had 6 days to ship or I get a refund. "
- Rob
" I didn't received many of they parcels, 100? refund is a myth, Many come damaged or manifestly not new, poor quality for many too, I don't understand how they become so big! "
91.67%
Industry Average
" The shipping time, all the way from Asia to Ireland is acceptable and any unfortunate problems are dealt with professionally by the customer service teams. "
- Michael Naidoo
" Excelent Customer service, best prices "
- Marton Toth-Hollo
" Aliexpress est une plateforme de vente sérieuse et toujours à l'écoute du moindre problème. Je la recommande sans soucis. Perfect, good after sales service, always there to solve a problem. Thanks again, I recommend "
- azy662