Burger King Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burger King

Tell us how Burger King made you happy
My family has been frequenting this Burger King in River Oaks at 2605 Jacksboro Hwy, River Oaks, TX 76114 since it opened, and we have always had great service - until tonight. Tonight my husband was kicked out of the lobby and told he needed to go through the drive thru to order our food. The lobby was still open and people were inside eating. Your managers are clearly untrained and lack even the basic customer service skills. We took our business to Jack in the Box down the road where the service was much better and appealing.
Of all the fast food places in Niagara Falls, NY. Burger King has the best service and online coupons. The employees are friendly and the management knows how to treat customers!!
You want to know what is wrong? Ok first whenever I come to your restaurant or order online, I am sick afterwards I don't know what you put in your Burgers but they taste horrible. BK I wish i could zero stars on this device. MCDonalds - 100/10 you don't even have to eat their burgers to rate them. They have lovely, sweet staff that you do not have.
She’ll was fantastic has great customer service and really friendly
Been several months STILL waiting for apology
ContActed via letter, email and twitter
Your staff made me sick, am
Vegi and was pregnant and was given a Chechen burger. Could be forgiven however staff and manager kept my husband waiting for vegi burger when his got cold. The staff inc manager then proceeded to look over and Laugh
Place was stinking needed environmental health as one wipe with tissue tissue was black and that was just the table ( staff stood around doing nothing)
This was the new Newport Spytty retail park
If anyone wants to feel ill please go there
Location Burger King gantshill Eastern ave. long queues, bad service , substandard taste presentation and accuracy of order. Language barriers and 45 mins parking allowance . Got a ticket there for eating at the restaurant. They claimed I took an hour . Yes I sure did But it took them 20 mins to serve my order . Utter entrapment. Avoid avoid avoid you’ll get a parking ticket not worth the nasty over rated products handed out at this location.
We went to Burger King at Eastgate Bristol (1st November )at11 49
drivethrough we unwrapped the food and it totally fell to pieces it was seemingly thrown together presentation was non existent.
We had 2 Whoppers and one Coke it came to just over £11.27
this to me is an expensive meal just a snack.
I am disappointed and will not be going back this was a bad experience..
I am writing this at 10.30 and still suffering with indegstion
went to burger king Bolton and there was a big delvery waggon parked up blocking the drive thru off ! ! ! this is the 4th time i have wanted to use it so from now on i will just go to macdolads much better ! ! ! and get more for your money !
Burger King Bolton i asked for 2 beef burgers but got 2 chiken burgers !
and 2 frires but they where hard and cold ! !
they need new staff ! !
i will not be going any more ! !
I went to Birmingham today order my food I was bit confused about my food cos I ordered 2 drinks and they gave me 4 when I ask the lady who was handling my order she wasn’t very happy then the manager came he spoke to me very rudely and I ask him to don’t needs to be rude I’m just asking you a simple question why I’m having 4 drinks then he said we are giving you whatever you order I again said I just order 2 drinks cos it was only me and my son anyway he was very rude if you can’t handle stress you shouldn’t be there I had very bad experience at Burger King today
I haven't been to BK for quite a while because they shut them all down where I live so when I had a long day in Leeds recently I went to the one near the train station in town and was so disappointed.
The price was ridiculous and expensive, the burger, the coke and the chips were tiny like a child's portion and I was still hungry after eating this little snack and I am not a very big eater at all.
The fake leather seats were all ripped and dirty and I felt like I needed a bath after being in there, I felt dirty.
I went to Mcdonalds to get a cheaper and bigger meal straight afterwards
Great food great service
Yeah, so I go to the store, order a burger for nearly 8 quid and pretty much get ripped off by getting aa CHEESE BURGER in a DOUBBLE CHEESE BURGER WRAPPER the WORST customer service ever.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK
It is a wonderful place to start a new direction of happiness and success with them and a total respectful way
Got my food wrong had to drive back and they tried to tell me it was right
Ordered a delivery from Folkestone branch. Half the order was missing. Contacted the store through their website no response. They sent a review messagr so I replied to that. Still nothing nearly 2 weeks later and no refund!!
delivery very late, burger was under cooked and quite frankly disgusting, staff were impatient arrogant and downright rude to me and my husband. overall do not recommend as i could name 100 fast food places better than this monstrosity. Boo you Burger king!
Im a real burger fan! all my feeinds call me burger jack im just crazy about them! eat,sleep,burgers, repeat thats how i roll! so was dissapointed with dirty shop and long waiting time my burger belly was rumbling!
My daughter worked for a burger king out in the spanaway mountain highway Washington burger king. The boss nan (something like that) is/was a bully. My daughter couldn't take the bullying and left. Plus there food has been really dry. I give 👎 NO STARS horrible I'm disgusted. 😷😠
Burger king - Reel Cinema. Burnley. Terrible, will never visit again the concept of a drive through was people reversing to get out of the queue which didnt move. We unfortunately could not get out of the queue so had to wait and then had to explain what a white coffee was!
Burger King is rated 2.15 based on 33 reviews