Carpisa Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carpisa

How would you rate Carpisa ?

MARIA PEPONI
Verified Reviewer
"I order 88euro products from carpisa ( 3 bags and 1 wallet) and they delivered me jjust 2 bags. The customer service is the worst!!! They asked me to send them photos of the items i delivered.Why they dont ask the warehouse what they put in my carton???? no answer and solution 15 days now. DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!!"
"Failed to deliver my item. They blame it on the courier. Ordered a 110 EUR suitcase 40 days ago and still don't have it! I was travelling in a foreign country and needed a suitcase fast, but never got any sign of it. I kept contacting Carpisa asking when am I going to get it (and now since I left the country before getting the suitcase in a local shop I simply want my payment back). Because Carpisa kept ignoring my messages, I contacted my bank and am now awaiting their confirmation for a credit card chargeback. I do not recommend Carpisa! They looked okay (they have a lot of shops worldwide) but their e-delivery and customer service seriously has problems..."
Carpisa is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews