Clearance XL Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Clearance XL

How would you rate Clearance XL ?

"My order took more than one month to be delivered. Paul, the manager never explained me why. Some items was missing and I'm still waiting for a refund. I don't recommend Clearance XL at all."
"My order was incomplete. Awful customer service."
"Great discounts on products , however they are poorly packed for delivery , and when I had missing items from my order they did not reply back to any emails, extremely poor customer service"
"Excellent service. Thank You"
"Avoid,Avoid this site looks and sounds good but items sent are well out of date and some garlic items i purchased where mouldy and turned to powder company don't want to know you when things go wrong no reply to 6 emails now very nice when they want your money so buy at your own risk better off going to the pound shop least you see what you are buying i will be reporting this company to trading standards should not be allowed to trade, Customer service is non-existant will not refund unless i take this review off this site i call that blackmail, Photos have sent in 4 diffrent emails but you still refuse me a refund why photos show you the problem not fit for purpose you should read up on customer rights if you selling to people Edit"
"Fantastic service, highly recommended!"
"Poor customer service. No answer on phone and took a week for a one word email back. No apology for the ordering taking nearly 2weeks and no tracking information."
"Saved me money on my food bill and all fantastic quality products. Highly recommended!"
Clearance XL is rated 2.63 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!