Clearance XL Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Clearance XL deliver?

How can I contact Clearance XL?

Tell us how Clearance XL made you happy

"I ordered goods from this company. They never arrived. The company do not answer email complaints or phones. When I finally got through to them they lied that they had tried to deliver 3 times. When I complained further the arrogant ignorant owner informed me that he would never sell anything to me again. Really as if I would ever want to deal with them again. He then went on to lie further by informing me he had refunded my money. My bank confirmed he never did.. It looks like I will have to recover the money through the small claims court. So in summary if you want to pay for goods you never receive and not get your money back then give them a go. Beware that offers that sound too good to be true are just that"
Are you Clearance XL? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"love this company recieved my first order today i am over the moon how how fast delivery was and how well packaged my items were"
"Broker iron £10 cost rude don't want to send or collect old 1 just said see in court never buying again from them all over a broken iron"
"Ordered 12thmarch, its now the 28th and still no order. Being refused a refund, had nothing but lies about my order. Not the first time either. Would not recommend one bit unless you want to be robbed of your money. Try and contact them and they will ignore you, write a bad review and you'll get a phone call first thing next morning. Owner only likes to have good reviews shown, reports any bad review you leave. Terrible company and terrible customer service. Having to try and get my money back through my bank and trading standards. Avoid or order at your own risk."
"I am at the moment happy"
"Currently under review"
"I returned 2 pediwizz which were not working , to the address on the invoice and website . NO REFUND received . Do not expect any customer service from this company , they are only ant good if there is not a problem. Contacting them is hopeless . Unfortunately I will not be chancing any more orders ."
"Fantastic quick delivery well package full cupboards"
"Ordered from here lots, had one or 2 problems with a missing item but sorted straight away with a credit or refund. All items are listed with the best before end date so you can decide yourself before you order whether you are happy with it or not. Would recommend!"
"My items were sent 3 weeks after I've ordered them. One parcel was missing. I had to wait few more weeks to get the rest of my order. Some items were missing though. Paul, the owner of the site, said I was a liar when I've told him about the missing products… Moreover, they always take ages to respond emails (sometimes 1 week) and they NEVER answer phone. I'll never order there again."
"My order took more than one month to be delivered. Paul, the manager never explained me why. Some items was missing and I'm still waiting for a refund. I don't recommend Clearance XL at all."
"My order was incomplete. Awful customer service."
"Great discounts on products , however they are poorly packed for delivery , and when I had missing items from my order they did not reply back to any emails, extremely poor customer service"
"Excellent service. Thank You"
"Avoid,Avoid this site looks and sounds good but items sent are well out of date and some garlic items i purchased where mouldy and turned to powder company don't want to know you when things go wrong no reply to 6 emails now very nice when they want your money so buy at your own risk better off going to the pound shop least you see what you are buying i will be reporting this company to trading standards should not be allowed to trade, Customer service is non-existant will not refund unless i take this review off this site i call that blackmail, Photos have sent in 4 diffrent emails but you still refuse me a refund why photos show you the problem not fit for purpose you should read up on customer rights if you selling to people Edit"
"absolutely disgusted with this company, no phone skills by the operator, terrible packaging, useless delivery (DPD) company, I would (and recommend you )never to use them...."
"Fantastic service, highly recommended!"
"Poor customer service. No answer on phone and took a week for a one word email back. No apology for the ordering taking nearly 2weeks and no tracking information."
"Saved me money on my food bill and all fantastic quality products. Highly recommended!"
Clearance XL is rated 2.74 based on 19 reviews