Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Gud job y'all
We have bought 3 cars at Dick Dyer and associates. 1 certified preowned, 1 new and a Honda from the used car lot. We have used the parts department and the service department for any after the sale needs. Not only do they sell a superior product that I enjoy driving , everyone in the sales department all the way through service make you feel like you’re the only customer on the planet when you’re in front of them.. we are very impressed with how this Family owned company takes care of its customers. Don’t waste your time having somebody 500 miles away drop your car off with a contract in the front yard. Buy from a local family and enjoy being part of a club! Many thanks. J&J Marshall
Kenny Burton is a excellent and competent salesman for me.
Always helpful, courteous, and efficient!!
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional and most helpful. I'll be back.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Great job. Kept their word thanks
Good customer service
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
I’ve bought 2 Mercedes from Dick Dyer and found the process to be a pleasure. Dick Dyer is the best dealership I’ve encountered in 30 years of car buying.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
I would like to thank Mr. Andre Lewis for his service, honesty, and perfection. He made me feel like I was a part of the family. I felt very comfortable doing business with him. I would recommend your business to anyone.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service. I appreciated the use of a loaner car. Also, James was very helpful as a service representative.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Ryan was an excellent service advisor. He was professional and courteous. He got me in and out quickly and efficiently. He also offered to have my vehicle cleaned up. Overall, the dealership experience was great.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
I bought my Car from Jill and have never had a better experience in a car purchase!! She was absolutely fantastic and made the process so easy ! For some reason my alert message never went off to tell me I needed service. I called Jill she set an appointment for that day !! The service department was absolutely fantastic!! They were so accommodating and helpful and friendly! Will always purchase my cars from Jill and Dick Dyer !!
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Dick Dyer Mercedes Benz dealership is so attentive and professional. Always a pleasure when I bring my vehicle in for service. They have a great team I the service area.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Best auto dealership I’ve ever purchased vehicles from. Always fantastic service from Ryan who is my service advisor.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
The service was great. Thank you.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
I have been leasing and they have been servicing all of my Mercedes’ for 20 years+. Great group of people that really care about their customers. Their employee turn over is extremely low. When you see the employees are happy, then you know it’s a good place to take your car.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank your service department for all the help you all have given me. Hotep.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Great service and knowledge of my vehicle.
(Parts) - Posted 3 months ago
Customer service along with the quality of work are superior to other dealerships.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Andre Lewis was great at getting some of the issues that popped up worked out to get the deal done. Amber Holt was very patient explaining the features on the vehicle. I appreciate it and will be back for my next car. Thanks!
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.64 based on 151 reviews