Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Rickey Hills
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Tammie Ettner
More Photos & Videos
I had to sell my 07 s550 due to $18,000 of mechanical issues even though I bought it with a great car fax history from a government official from Mercedes Benz. Dick Dyer could have done better to keep a unhappy customer in a better car they offered me a brand new s550 that was over $100,000.
(Sales) - Posted 7 months ago
My original appointment was scheduled for Tuesday, December 3 but no one showed up. I called to inquire and the appointment was rescheduled to Wednesday. On Wednesday, the porter showed up early and didn’t say much other than “sign this.” One of my main concerns during the service was to get a resolution to my screen scrambling every time I connect my iPhone. I mentioned this several times to Ryan. He said he would provide a print out on how to fix this and he did not. This issue is still not fixed so I cannot use the screen for calling, navigation, etc. Lastly, the porter tried to return my car to me after he was off work (past 6pm) since he lived on this side of town. When I told him I’d like him to return it as soon as possible since my infant car seat base was in the back and the service was finished (at 4pm) he continued to ask if it was okay to return it when he was off work. Overall, the service was subpar and not what I expect from Mercedes-Benz. It makes me consider a different brand for my next lease.
(Service) - Posted 7 months ago
Very poor service department; unable to resolve issues mechanical issues with the Mercedes brand of vechicles.
(Service) - Posted 7 months ago
Awful, I can’t think of anything positive or unique that reflects on the negative experience I had while making my purchase.
1. Mrs. Barbers Bethea is your greatest asset.

2. What an advantage you enjoy being the only Mercedes-Benz (new car) dealership in town.
(Sales) - Posted 7 months ago
My daughter took possession of a 2010 M-B GLK350 when I purchased a 2016 C300 from your dealership. Earlier this Fall, she lost confidence in her brakes, and we had it towed to your dealership. Next day, we received an estimate of $4,800 to have the brake lines replaced. I discussed this with my local repair shop in Chapin, and they could not understand neither the estimate, nor the pricing. We paid your "diagnostic fee" to get the care released and towed to Chapin. We then waited 3.5 days, while my local repair shop awaited your parts estimate, which never arrived. Ultimately, they were forced to obtain the M-B parts from an out of state dealer, and not only replaced the brake lines, but also the brake pads and rotors, all the way around. Final cost, $1700, total. Due to this situation, you not only lost my wife an I as a customer, but also my daughter, and the local repair shop.
(Service) - Posted 7 months ago
Misleading Down payment and credit terms payment amounts from online application to actual financial transaction.
(Sales) - Posted 7 months ago
What would it ever hurt to simply respond to someone that you sold a car to?
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.64 based on 154 reviews