Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I live in Charleston and by all my cars from dick dyer. They treat your very fair than dealers in Charleston
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Service advisor very helpful and professional
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
They take the time to listen
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
The sales process was very smooth and easy. I did find it difficult to get through to the service department and have someone answer or return my call easily.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
I never had a Mercedes before and I have one now. Oh how i love the way the services are at that Mercedes service center or sales office. They have always been nice.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
I always get good service, good attention to my input, and it is easy for my service advisor to find a loaner car. This time I was not signed up for a loaner and James Turbeville got one for me anyway.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Andre Lewis was our salesmen and he was great. The only issues I had was they held the paperwork for my tags over 30 days and I almost had to drive to work on a expired tag. Missed it by 1 day. Also my first out of town trip I notice air is coming in somewhere through the car the salesman noticed it while we were test driving, but we thought maybe the window wasn’t rolled all the way up. I have to make an appointment to get this checked out. I know Mercedes is not going to let me down!!!
Good vehicles and dealer
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
My first purchase with Dick Dyer and Associates. Customer communication with sales person Barbara was fantastic. She helped me pick my first MB. Really enjoyed working with her. I appreciate her patience with me - I asked her about my vehicle shippment several times. I think everyone whom I had the opportunity to interact with at Dick Dyer, Barbara, Jerry, and Amber, were professional and courteous. They helped me feel less stressed during the purchasing process and explained my options, services, and features related to new car. I am so excited about my new vehicle!
Excellent customer services!
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
I was satisfied with my overall experience and especially the rebate for my tires!!! Thanks
(Parts) - Posted 3 months ago
Never sent my touch up paint
(Parts) - Posted 3 months ago