Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
I live in Charleston and by all my cars from dick dyer. They treat your very fair than dealers in Charleston
(Sales) - Posted 10 months ago
I just want to say thank you to Brad and Evan. Amazing customer service! I would recommend anyone to come see you and your team. They made buying a vehicle so seamless, glad we made the drive from Charleston to buy from them. We got exactly what we were looking for with out all the hassle of those corporate dealerships. Keep up the great customer service and hope to buy from your team in the future!
Ryan in service is the bestttt
Thank you for another great buy! This was our second car we purchased from Dick Dyer. We appreciated their great customer services! Our sale rep André was the best! We will definitely coming back when we need another vehicle!
I would like to send a very special heartfelt thank you to Roy Chaney. His professionalism and attention to detail made my purchase a breeze. I live in Michigan so trying to buy a car you can’t see or touch can be difficult but he made me feel Confident and comfortable. Thank you for everything Roy
Sarah is awesome!
Great customer service
Roy is AWESOME
(Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz) - Posted 7 months ago
Recently I was informed my vehicle was no longer operable. I immediately contacted Andrew and he went straight to work to find me the perfect car. He worked so hard to make sure I was taken care of and received the best possible financing outcome. I am so happy I got to work with Andrew. He made the whole process quick and easy with his honest and caring disposition. I will only work with him from now on.
Marjan is super great!
(Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz) - Posted 8 months ago
Super team! Very responsive to questions and requests. This team really knows how to make a customer feel like family.
Would not buy a car any where else.
Courteous and professional. Would like to have had my car washed for a $3,000 repair job.
You all did a great job especially Ryan in service scheduling. I love my Mercedes and hope to be a Dick Dyer customer for a long time. Thank you for all you do!
Great service and excellent timing considering I didn't have an appointment
Excellent service; very professional interaction and assessment.
Maintenance on our GLE 350 on December 17th was spot on. The engine light has not come back on. James is a super service rep.
We bought our first Mercedes with Sick Dyer and found the salesman and staff there very friendly and helpful. Will do business there again.
I have had no problems with my 2011 Mercedes E320, but I do take it to Dick Dyer for the annual maintenance checkup and oil change. There has always been a loaner car available, and the service has been done on time, and Mr. Rampey, my service manager, is very accommodating and nice.
Andre was pleasant to deal with.
Service department is punctual, attentive, and simply Awesome!
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.65 based on 155 reviews