Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
I live in Charleston and by all my cars from dick dyer. They treat your very fair than dealers in Charleston
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Recently I was informed my vehicle was no longer operable. I immediately contacted Andrew and he went straight to work to find me the perfect car. He worked so hard to make sure I was taken care of and received the best possible financing outcome. I am so happy I got to work with Andrew. He made the whole process quick and easy with his honest and caring disposition. I will only work with him from now on.
Marjan is super great!
(Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Super team! Very responsive to questions and requests. This team really knows how to make a customer feel like family.
Would not buy a car any where else.
Courteous and professional. Would like to have had my car washed for a $3,000 repair job.
You all did a great job especially Ryan in service scheduling. I love my Mercedes and hope to be a Dick Dyer customer for a long time. Thank you for all you do!
Great service and excellent timing considering I didn't have an appointment
Excellent service; very professional interaction and assessment.
Maintenance on our GLE 350 on December 17th was spot on. The engine light has not come back on. James is a super service rep.
We bought our first Mercedes with Sick Dyer and found the salesman and staff there very friendly and helpful. Will do business there again.
I have had no problems with my 2011 Mercedes E320, but I do take it to Dick Dyer for the annual maintenance checkup and oil change. There has always been a loaner car available, and the service has been done on time, and Mr. Rampey, my service manager, is very accommodating and nice.
Andre was pleasant to deal with.
Service department is punctual, attentive, and simply Awesome!
excellent customer service
Your service personnel were prompt, friendly, helpful, professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Always a great experience working with Hunt and the staff
Very good people in service
Gud job y'all
We have bought 3 cars at Dick Dyer and associates. 1 certified preowned, 1 new and a Honda from the used car lot. We have used the parts department and the service department for any after the sale needs. Not only do they sell a superior product that I enjoy driving , everyone in the sales department all the way through service make you feel like you’re the only customer on the planet when you’re in front of them.. we are very impressed with how this Family owned company takes care of its customers. Don’t waste your time having somebody 500 miles away drop your car off with a contract in the front yard. Buy from a local family and enjoy being part of a club! Many thanks. J&J Marshall
Kenny Burton is a excellent and competent salesman for me.
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.63 based on 148 reviews