Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have had excellent experiences in over 10 years buying autos from Dick Dyer & Associates
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
We're on our third MB, second GLE and we think the car is fantastic and the people at Dick Dyer are very friendly. They're the BEST!
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Dick Dyer and Associates provides the very best care of a customer from the first step to the last. They are the top of the line in all aspects with their ability to be number 1 in their treatment of their customers. They are the only dealership for me!!!!!
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Awesome people to work with in car buying. The staff extremely courteous and bend over backwards to make a deal happen. From the moment you walk in the front door the atmosphere is great. Comfortable waiting area and the snacks are a plus. Go there for you next car and you won’t regret it.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent customer service, Great people to deal with. Professional & Personal service. Thank you SCOTT & Mr. Dyer.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Very friendly, organized and exhibits great customer service.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Outstanding customer service and follow up. Customer satisfaction is always their priority.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional both at the sales and service departments. Barbara Bethea was my sales lady and she was SUPER, to say the least.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
This is a great dealership. They don’t always make the right decision the first time, but eventually they do. The only negative I have with them is their location.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
As retired U. S. Government employees, my wife and I have traveled throughout the country. Never have we experienced the highly exemplary care, concern, and effective and efficient service at Dick Dyer & Associates anywhere else! From the owner, sales staff, service management, cashier, valet, and the operator, we know that we will be well served. In fact, we so trust Mr. Boyce Rampey and Mr. John Madison that on my last service visit, I told Mr. Rampey to just repair anything that he deemed necessary! Also, Mr. Roy E. Chaney is totally exceptional as a salesman and as a representative of the Mercedes brand. Dick Dyer & Associates is definitely unequaled!
Great service
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Top shelf! The staff are very professional, supportive individuals. When I wanted a specific Mercedes, they located it and brought it me. The entire experience was better than any car purchase I've had to date. Yes, you should visit them soon.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
The Dick Dyer Associates have been courteous, positive, supportive, and professional in each situation they have helped with. I do appreciate their sincerity when helping. Ryan Smith has been the best regarding service.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
The sales experience and service experience are the best I have enjoyed in puchasing my 42nd vehicle. There was no pressure and the service experience seemed trustworthy and so, so courteous. I give them 5 stars.
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
I’m so appreciative of everyone with Dick Dyer. I thank them for their time and diligent work. The customer service is like never before.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
Marjan and Scott was professional, good personality and excellent to do business with would recommend others to come there
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service...! Thank you and a special thanks to “Barbara Bethea...!” She makes buying a car easy she is awesome, and “amazing” to work out issues. Thanks again Regards
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
Barbara has always made me feel like I was number one!
(Sales) - Posted 3 months ago
James Turbeville in service is wonderful and always helpful and honest.
(Service) - Posted 3 months ago
I expect the best and continuously receive the best from Dick Dyer Mercedes. From Service Writers, including Ryan, to Managers, including John Madison, AJ Peoples, and Roy in Service to the Service Technicians, Nick and Billy, Hunt Dyer has put together a great team to handle all my Mercedes needs. I guess that's why I've been a customer since 2002 and have purchased several Mercedes over the years. Consistency is appreciated!
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.64 based on 151 reviews