Eason & Son Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Eason & Son
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eason & Son?

Tell us how Eason & Son made you happy

"Very good job done in a timely manner @ a reasonable cost. Helpful with any queries and makes every effort to get you car in quickly."
Are you Eason & Son? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I loved Easons when I lived in Ireland so I wanted to support the shop by buying a holiday gift from them. The purchase went through eventually (I only knew this because I found it on my bank statement) and then nothing. I used the support form on the site - never got a response. After a long time, they send me an email - (addressed to my email but with the recipient's name) telling me one of the items was out of stock! It was in stock when I purchased it! I called the recipient today and found out he got a book in the mail and did not know who it was from because the shop did not include the gift card. I am not impressed and won't buy from Easons again."
"REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS"
"I have never had a reason to complain about their service. I buy nearly all my books from them"
"At easons, I am always assured of great customer service and an excellent range products and essentials that I need for school life. Everyone I enter the store I am pleased and always end up parting with money! Great products, middle range prices and exceptional customer service."
"Free delivery on purchases of 10euro or more - delivery charges being the deal breaker for online purchases for me. Thank you easons!"
Eason & Son is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews