FibreGlassDirect Reviews

Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
First class
Arrived quickly and easy to use did the job effectively no leaks
Have used FibreGlass Direct before and been happy. A little disappointed this time round. Item missing on first delivery. Have since received missing item (Topcoat), but still had the catalyst for this item not in package. Contacting Fibreglass Direct seemed to be difficult to get a person on the phone. All saying that once I had spoken to someone the issue was dealt with quickly and email queries
Almost impossible to contact them, don’t answer the phone, live chat is hit and miss, no response to emails. Items arrived and were ok quality, I had a small delivery issue, which resolved itself. I’m glad I didn’t encounter bigger issues as it would have been impossible to resolve. Ok product, ok delivery speed, worst business communication I’ve encountered.
Hello, i'm very sorry that you had issues contacting us. Unfortunately your emails had gone into our junk folder and were not picked up by our team. We sincerely apologise for the delay and are happy to hear your delivery issue was resolved. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
Everything as described and arrive promptly - not sure if it was the best choice for what I wanted to do, but easy to work with and works well ...
easy to use ordering, delivered next day, product does what it says on the tin.
Perfect fast delivery
I bought it ... it was delivered quickly .. end of.
good service
Our order was easy to do and delivered when they said. Happy with my product
Very expensive for delivery
Excellent company good product
The product arrived in good time and was well packaged
Order arrived very quick, easy transaction.
Apart from the delivery costs being on the expensive side, everything else was good
Goods arrived wet & open. Sender said one package there was two. Carrier said one package then said two. Carrier said goods will arrive on one day & they arrived the day before but only one of the two parcels. Missing items for first parcel.3 Second parcel open & wet, A total cock up. Never use them again.
Hello, we're very sorry for the manner in which your items were received. I can assure you this will be addressed with our couriers. I understand that the missing items were re-sent for delivery to you. Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies. Our customer service team will reach out to you directly. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
Very good service.
Excellent fast service as usual
Good service and fast delivery
Great service as usual