FibreGlassDirect Reviews

Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Peter Dunne
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Gielty Declan
More Photos & Videos
Missing the trim on delivery tried to contact but no reply as yet, everything else nicly packed and delivered on time thank you
No problem ordering online with fast delivery, but needed to speak to them on the phone for advice, tryed 5 times over a week with no luck
Great service. You don’t allow enough resin for the pack size. I ordered an extra 5kg and it was only just enough.
I haven't used the product yet but it arrived on time and as advertised. I thought some of the items seem a bit flimsy but won't know if that's the case until I use it. The mixing containers are large pepper cups.
Good products at pretty good prices delivered on time, only problem was the lack of information about the non slip top coat that turned out to be very difficult to work with, otherwise this reviewer would have given 5 stars. Delivery was over 7 days but this was as predicted and was due to covid 19.
Quick delivery service, but would have been good to know that the 3m trims were coming separately from the resin and fibreglass via a different courier, but all delivered within a day of each other. Yet to use the products.
very good service this time round , got all my stuff earlier than expected , very happy
Delivery came on date quoted, except carrier decided that one item wasn't required till next day, otherwise okay.
I have found FibreGlass Direct to normally send ordered materials within a good time, meaning that I can plan my work better. On the one occasion that I received an incorrect tin of Topcoat, FibreGlass shipped out the correct tin after I made it known of the problem, for which I was pleased as it enabled me to compete the work without too much delay.
On the negative side, the web-site pages have changed in the last year, perhaps to make it more suitable for smart phone access, but it renders the site a lot less friendly and harder to use for those of us using standard computer internet browser software.
Your range of products has increased over the years, which makes me more likely to visit your site for something. However, there are some ancilliary products you might consider offering, namely large tins of the GRP Bridging Compound and the GRP Repair Paste - they appear on some tins to be the same but behave in different ways, so are useful to solve different problems.
All items arrived in good time and as described.
only the resin arrived on friday. driver could not find other parcel. i am still waiting
Ordered online everything was good got a dilivery date and time but didnot arrive so phoned up the next day and spoke to one of the staff he sorted everything out resent my order that arrived next day.
Curriers not to good but the staff where absolutely brilliant
great product
Good prompt service although the box that it came in looked like it had a hard time! It had nearly been fully split open although all the contents were intact.
Simple to order, delivered earlier than quoted and exactly what I expected
Hi Brian, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Hope to deal with you again in the future! Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
SORRY BUT CANT REVIEW AS NOTHING RECIEVED YET :-(
update . order received today all present and correct. :-)

;-
A Brilliant Company. Very helpful and provide an excellent service. Quick delivery and the cut to size service is an excellent added bonus. The only negative comment I could make is that I had to request my offcuts (which I didn't know at first) which was almost a full sheet. However once I had discussed this everything was sorted out very quickly and painlessly. I would highly recommend Fibre Grid to everybody and will only be buying my flooring from them.
Great price on products and quick delivery.
Products were good but the 3 m lengths of trim were damaged on arrival I’m guessing the courier company don’t really care about what they are transporting. Maybe items should be taped to some timber.
Hi Aaron,

We're really sorry to see that your trims arrived damaged. We will reach out to you to get more information on this.

Kind regards,
FibreGlassDirect.
Does what it says on the tin, just a shame the delivery driver could not wait for someone to answer so lobbed the parcel over the gate!
FibreGlassDirect is rated 4.34 based on 231 reviews