FibreGlassDirect Reviews

of reviewers recommend FibreGlassDirect
Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

About FibreGlassDirect:

FibreGlassDirect is an online shop which supplies quality, fibreglass raw materials to the UK and Ireland. We are based in Leeds, West Yorkshire and our Head Office is in Newry, Northern Ireland.

We have been online since 2009 but have over 60 years of experience as part of the Tricel Group.

We offer an extensive range of resins, topcoats, gelcoats and ancillaries for a wide range of industries. Some of our key supplies are used for Fibreglass Flat Roofing, Fibreglass Ponds, Boat Repairs and Castings for Decorative Items.

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 6th October 2020
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Gielty Declan
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 27th June 2020
stephen davies
i deal with FibreGlassDirect for the coral reef table i'm making, photos below. a year in the making i need top quality resin and it arrives in quick time. the table used 45 litres of resin with 45 drops of aquamarine dye. the resin is top notch and cheaper in bulk
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th July 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th July 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th July 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th July 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Hi Gary, thank you so much for sharing your review and the photographs. Amazing job!! Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
Excellent service both product and advice, will definitely use again. Fully recommend.
Louis.
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy Web site to navigate and order from. Very competitively priced. Order arrived in a timely manner. Would highly recommend, products are of a good quality.
I think the guy ( I think his name was Jake I’m 80 so if I got his name wrong I’m sorry) ) was excellent and he talked me through the application of the material I needed. He got the amount of materials spot on also. Your delivery was also very good. All in all services were great and I will most definitely recommend you to my friends and family. Regards Tom Harvey 👍
A set of written instructions in the box would have been extremely helpful
Good customer service from these guys.
Their website was relatively easy and stress free to navigate, and the order arrived efficiently and well-packaged.
Fast delivery, supplied everything I needed, very pleased, will use again
The order was a length of profile short, took 2 weeks to get it delivered
The order was quick and simple, the packing was in good order keeping the fibre dry and in good condition. I will order more when I require another mix.
Items delivered as described and on-time. Good experience and would recommend.
Very fast and great help on their site
Helpful and efficient
Stuff came on the promised quick delivery. No complaints!
Very helpful on the phone, helped me get the right product. delivery was faster than expected too
Got what I ordered and it turned up on time.
Good Service
Found your service good and prompt delivery.
The new fiber matting makes the job much easier.
Easy order online, good price, fast delivery, excellent service
I had great advice from the very nice gentleman at the other end of the phone. He answered all my questions and he worked out the size kit I needed, I received it within the week. Highly recommended...thank you
I have to say that from start to finish the service I experienced with FibreglassDirect was second to none. The initial telephone call was well managed and a competent tradesmen took all my requirements and helped me through the order process offering advice when needed. The Fibreglass Roofing Kit was dispatched and received very quickly and the contents were first class. As a result I now have 2 completed fibreglass roofs and I’m really pleased with the results. All in all an exceptional service and product. Thank you
FibreGlassDirect is rated 4.39 based on 405 reviews