FibreGlassDirect Reviews

Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 27th June 2020
william pullan
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Joanna Thyssen
More Photos & Videos
The service and the product were superb. Would definitely recommend.
Great company. Quick dispatch of goods and quality product.
A~ simple order but quick and efficient communication and delivery. I shall definitely be back!
Very pleased with your fast and efficient service.
Haven’t received the item
I’ve had the worst experience with you as I’ve ordered an extension pole for decorating and I STILL haven’t received it yet. I ordered this in June and it’s now July. I would like to know where my order is please as I haven’t been told where my parcel is. If you can’t be able to send me my order, I would like a refund please but I would prefer my parcel please.
Not got it yet which is holding me up
I have found FibreGlass Direct to normally send ordered materials within a good time, meaning that I can plan my work better. On the one occasion that I received an incorrect tin of Topcoat, FibreGlass shipped out the correct tin after I made it known of the problem, for which I was pleased as it enabled me to compete the work without too much delay.
On the negative side, the web-site pages have changed in the last year, perhaps to make it more suitable for smart phone access, but it renders the site a lot less friendly and harder to use for those of us using standard computer internet browser software.
Your range of products has increased over the years, which makes me more likely to visit your site for something. However, there are some ancilliary products you might consider offering, namely large tins of the GRP Bridging Compound and the GRP Repair Paste - they appear on some tins to be the same but behave in different ways, so are useful to solve different problems.
Over 2 weeks ago my order was out for delivery and not delivered. After numerous emails with very little response from your end Sean messaged me last Friday saying rubbish delivery company had broken my trims. He promised to despatch on Monday using next day delivery. Was despatched on Wednesday, Thursday morning delivery notification for afternoon. Took after Afternoon off ( massive waste of time) no delivery again. Probably going to take legal advise with possible claim for lost earning over last few weeks Waiting at home for promised but failed deliveries
All items arrived in good time and as described.
Easy to deal with. All products I ordered were top quality, and received very good advice on installing it. Would definitely use them again.
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020 FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Very pleased with with the service I received.The web site is easy to navigate and very informative, with there being plenty of materials available for all types of glass fibre and resin work.From ordering to delivery was achieved within a week, which in these challenging times is excellent.Goods were well packaged and delivered with care.In all ,very pleased.
Excellent service. Delivered in just a couple of days. Have used Fibre Glass Direct before and will use them again.
only the resin arrived on friday. driver could not find other parcel. i am still waiting
Prompt Delivery, Recommend
Well packaged with good mixing instructions,Will use again .
First class can’t fault the service and fast delivery
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Wow Stephen, that looks absolutely amazing! Great job! Thank you for sharing and for your kind review. FibreGlassDirect.
Helpful staff do what they say the will do, orders always ready at the stated time and date.

Products good and at a fair price.
Hi Ian, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We really appreciate it. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
Perfect service and very quick delivery. Second purchase and have already made a third.
Hi Ian, thank you for your kind review. Much appreciated by all of the team here at FibreGlassDirect!
Very good and honest service. I came back to this company everytime and have recomend to quite a few people on a massive forum.
FibreGlassDirect is rated 4.30 based on 145 reviews