FibreGlassDirect Reviews

Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Peter Dunne
FibreGlassDirect 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Gielty Declan
More Photos & Videos
While we did place an order with FibreGlass Direct on the 15th of July, we haven't received it yet. I have contacted the company several times about tracking our order but have not yet received any reply. So it's hard to rate this company as we haven't seen the products yet. Denise, one of their online assistants, was very obliging but I haven't been able to get back in touch with her.
Poor review as part of my order was not shipped!
Still waiting for my money to be credited so not a good review as of yet!
My order was out for delivery on the van 10 days ago. Constantly trying to contact courier, no response. 1wk ago you MD sent me a message to say it would be chased up the very next day since then, no response. I think I have emailed 3 times since then and surprise surprise, no response. Whilst I blame XDP for failed delivery, your customer service is rubbish. You are saying couriers are affected by COVID-19 this I understand but when it’s on the van and only 2 stops away it’s the driver at fault. Once again, your customer service it dreadful
Feel conned by FibreGlassDirect.co.uk over their "free postage" scam.

The website promised free postage for spending over £1,000. Rodney Wilson said I'd get free postage if I spend over £1,000. Phoned them up to double check and they confirmed I'd get free postage for spending over £1,000.

Do I get free postage for spending £,1011.91 ex VAT? Of course not - why would I be so silly in thinking that. I'm so angry with them.
Hi Alex, many thanks for your feedback on our team and postage offer. The offer is for £1000 ex VAT and I apologise that this was not made clear upon your enquiry. Your postage has been refunded this morning, it is being processed with our accounts team. Once again, we do sincerely apologise for this. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect team.
Not recieved order yet!
Almost impossible to contact them, don’t answer the phone, live chat is hit and miss, no response to emails.
Items arrived and were ok quality, I had a small delivery issue, which resolved itself. I’m glad I didn’t encounter bigger issues as it would have been impossible to resolve.
Ok product, ok delivery speed, worst business communication I’ve encountered.
Hello, i'm very sorry that you had issues contacting us. Unfortunately your emails had gone into our junk folder and were not picked up by our team. We sincerely apologise for the delay and are happy to hear your delivery issue was resolved. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
FibreGlassDirect is rated 4.34 based on 231 reviews