FibreGlassDirect Reviews

Read FibreGlassDirect Reviews

+44 (0) 28 4175 3738

sales@fibreglassdirect.co.uk

Milltown Industrial Estate, Unit 10 &11, Greenan Road

Tell us how FibreGlassDirect made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Finally got my order fulfilled after many days of emails etc. Carrier you use are a joke, they seem it acceptable to deliver damaged opened boxes with half the contents missing. Customer service also leaves a lot to be desired as l am still waiting for return calls that were promised!
Purchase product over week ago still not received Would not recommend spent over 200 pounds give 1 more day to turn up then off to citizens advice to see how to get my money back
Hi Robert, your order was placed on the eve of the 15th and dispatched on the 16th. Unfortunately, there was a delivery fail on the 17th. It is back out for delivery today between 2.15 and 4.15pm. I have forwarded the details of this to your order email address. We sincerely apologise for the delay. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
Goods arrived wet & open. Sender said one package there was two. Carrier said one package then said two. Carrier said goods will arrive on one day & they arrived the day before but only one of the two parcels. Missing items for first parcel.3 Second parcel open & wet, A total cock up. Never use them again.
Hello, we're very sorry for the manner in which your items were received. I can assure you this will be addressed with our couriers. I understand that the missing items were re-sent for delivery to you. Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies. Our customer service team will reach out to you directly. Kind regards, FibreGlassDirect.
FibreGlassDirect is rated 4.45 based on 49 reviews