Holland & Barrett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett

Tell us how Holland & Barrett made you happy
All items from Holland & Barrett are way overpriced & are average quality.
dreadful, after 2 weeks of no delivery (when should have been 2 days) I ended up filing a paypal claim against them and got my money back that way. They dont answer phones or reply to emails, really surprised that a company with such a high street shop presence have such a dreadful online service.

Dont order online what ever you do, and if you do make sure you pay by credit card or paypal so you can easily get your money back.
Order something online, over a month later they are just replying. I emailed customer service and complaints. They haven't offered any compensation just a weak apology saying they have been unindated with emails, which is not my problem but my item is my problem.
Currently waiting a week for a next day delivery pick up from store.
2 unanswered emails, 3 unanswered calls and chat option constantly offline!
Terrible customer service. Do not order anything online. This must be a record 72% BAD
This 1 star review is for the Antrim shop in northern Ireland. Terrible service! No smile from the worker and not a clue what she was talking about in relation to coconut oil products. Never had this kind of negative attitude and stupidity from any workers in Holland and Barrett stores before. Cheer up love! Idiot.
I have just been reading about Holland and Barrett on the reviews I wish I had read them before ordering of them I ordered before 6 pm when ordering it said delivery would be on the Saturday nothing arrived did not arrive Sunday I even called in to the shop and was told nothing to do with them will have to contact customer service and arrived on the Monday I must point out that the items where
supposed to be delivered to the shop so I could pick them up and just like a lot of other people no replys from the two emails I sent customer service non-existent I will never ever from Holland and Barrett again just like a lot more people
I hope a lot more people read reviews before they buy
Very unhappy to be ripped off by Holland & Barrett
Angry my email to customer service has been ignored will never buy from H&B again and will make it my mission to tell everyone to avoid this despicable organisation. Advertised free P&P and charged me £2.99 offered 10% discount for subscribe and save, never applied, offered a further 15% off for the day I placed my order, also not applied to my order. All in all H&B ripped me off over £7, it's not about the money it's the principle of the matter. Honestly there are so many better alternatives out there I don't know why I even bothered. # HollandandBarrett
I ordered 4 jars of Omega 3 on 22nd December. It’s now the 1st February and according to details on
my account they still have not been sent.
I received a reply to the second email I sent to H and B asking what was happening with my order. They asked me politely if I still had A problem. A month and a half is too long to wait. I am sorry I ordered with H and B. Will never do it again.
Ordered online for next day click & collect. Item didn't arrive despite been out for dispatch. I wouldn't rely on their next day service.
Items was packed very poorly and some of items was broken. No one answer emails. At the moment one order is delivered only partly and dont know if rest of it is coming at all.
spend 40 pounds for protein bars ,couldnt gave me one for free or some small present ,last time ordering from them
Items arrived in a terrible state and terrible customer service
Ordered £150 worth of goods over a months go, was supposed to have them 3 weeks ago, and still no sign of the order even being dispatched. Customer service doesn’t respond (5+ emails, countless social messages). They took my money and disappeared.
I placed an order with them on the 12th of December and paid for next day delivery. I did not receive my order yet up to now. I called customer service and they said it should be delivered today but I'm still waiting. P.s. I waited 15 minutes before they answered my call. They should not be putting next day delivery if they can't meet up to it. It's being tricky. Plus, people pay for it but they don't get what they paid for.
Extremely bad customer service. Never picks up the phone. Wanted to chase my order after waiting a week. But no one picks the phone up. Now got an email saying they want to refund me the money after waiting a week as I didn’t come to pick up my order. But No conformation for me to pick up my order so how can I collect.
Then ring customer service up again finally get through. I ask his name he said Francis explained the situation and said we had a courier problem there’s nothing we can do and that was it. No remorse nothing.
Not good enough after waiting a week.
When buying online, the check out allows you to add multiple discounts and promotions to your purchase- never once does it say if they are incompatible or if you can only have one. It's only AFTER you complete the purchase, does it show the actual price you were charged (a far more expensive price, with none of the discounts you believed you were legible for).
You cannot cancel this order. You have to be charged an amount you were not ready or expecting to pay, wait for delivery, then go through the ordeal of attempting to get a refund.
Trying to get in contact with customer service during this time is a lesson in futility. Their customer online chat simply disconnects you when you reach 1 in the 'queue' about half an hour or more later, (which curiously always resets to 7 when you try to reconnect, as if there's not a real queue at all, and simply an automated service designed to wait you out)
Ordered and paid for items online. Claimed to have been delivered by Hermes and signed for by me when I was actually several miles away. Contacted H&B by e-mail - awaiting response. Tried to 'phone and told their office is closed - are they going bust?
My wife spent €70 in store Dublin 9, today and was asked did she want a paper bag to hold items, she said please and then the cashier said that it would cost 7cent. It is not the cost but the principle that bothers me.
Holland & Barrett is rated 2.78 based on 283 reviews