Mud Hole Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mud Hole

How would you rate Mud Hole ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Former mudhole.com customer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mud Hole in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Former Mudhole.com Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Placed an order, but forgot an item. The order did not ship yet and I called their 800 number within 24 hours of placing the initial order. I asked them if they could add that additional item to my original order. The rep on the phone refused, telling me I have to place a new order and pay the extra shipping/handling. Poor customer service!"
Mr Malcolm Hayward
"Very good product range. Go the extra mile to get products in."
Mud Hole is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews