Southern Marsh Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Southern Marsh
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Southern Marsh made you happy

"I can't rate Southern Marsh any higher because I can't buy anything from them. If you are a XXL, look elsewhere. Everything I have tried to buy is out of stock in my size, some items going on 2 years. I don't have this issue with Southern Tide or Vineyard Vines. I'm trying Southern Marsh, but you'er not helping."
Are you Southern Marsh? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The man that I spoke to was warm and friendly and most importantly he helped me to the best of his ability and sorted out insurance for my car."
"I failed to put my apartment number on my Address, emailed them said they would change it, then got an email it was to late shipment has gone out. Called fed x and shipping label had been created but not shipped out, someone didn’t want to go the extra mile to ensure that I got my package! Well now my package is lost!! Will not order again"
"Very good quality. They have really stepped their game up with the quality of their clothes. They are up there with the best of them."
Southern Marsh is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews