Trusted Housesitters Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Trusted Housesitters

How would you rate Trusted Housesitters ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Denise Pritchard

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Trusted Housesitters in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Denise Pritchard
"I've used TrustedHousesitters many times to look after my two dogs. One is a rescue and a little tricky and I know that an experience dog lover is the sort of sitter I will find using TrustedHousesitters. I've never been disappointed. The community is great and the sitters who have come to us have often become friends. As a passionate animal lover, I could never put my dogs into kennels and in the past it was a big stress finding someone to look after them amongst friends and family. That stress is now gone!"
"Let's be honest here.. if you ever had a problem with a house sit or a homeowner, they won't help you at all. Vicky, the manager, doesn't know how to deal with any complaints you may have. She lies to you saying that she spoke to the houseowner about that, but she didn't. Some houseowners can be quite demanding (let's not forget you are doing this for free!) and they won't tell you if their pets are agressive. If you are looking for free accomodation, let me tell you, there is no such a thing. You pay a price, but it's not money wise. They expect you to clean their houses (I got many unpleasant messages from a houseowner after I left her house, when I told her the vaccum cleaner was not working... and I was not even living alone in the house, she had a tenant) and they also expect you to stay in the house most part of the day (so, no life outside hun!). Overall, I've been doing this only for accomodation, but I do pay a price and I did have bad experiences. And you will have it.. if you use this website for more than 6 months."
Trusted Housesitters is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews