www.veja-store.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.veja-store.com

Tell us how www.veja-store.com made you happy
Cool trainer brand recently worn by Meghan Markle. Well made, eco friendly brand with style. Delivery was prompt online from Brazil. Would highly recommend
We send two pair of shoes back after waiting for them about 6 weeks to be delivered. Never got an E-mail of our Retour.... The money is not returned even. It is a shame for a Fairtrade company.
We have a Fairtrade shop as well. Never behaved like this to our customer.
Be aware of veja-store. WE will report this to pay pal.
BUYER BEWARE!

Clothes are cheap and of unsatisfactory quality. I ordered 4 items being 2 coats and 2 trenches. Only 3 arrived and since trying to return all 3 items that did arrive due to poor quality and cheap make, have still not received a response from the 4 emails I have sent in the last month the customer service number as instructed on the returns mention and web address.

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AND PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
* SCAMMER
*AWFUL QUALITY THAT DOES NOT PROVIDE RETURNS. *Seeking legal action online currently
Shocking company. I ordered dresses 3 months ago and I am still waiting on one. The others took 8 weeks to arrive. I have tried emailing and contacting customer service but no reply. Stay will clear is my advise.
WISH I HAD READ THE TERRIBLE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED ONLINE FROM VEJA. APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT HAS TAKEN 7 WEEKS FOR ME TO GET A REFUND!! I placed my order on July 17th and paid 10 euros for “24 hr” delivery> When they did not arrive the next day I called their Customer Services and was told the “24 hr” does not start until the item has been dispatched! This was not at all clear on their website. I therefore cancelled my order on the 19th July 2019 as the item had still not been dispatched and requested a full and immediate refund at the same time which I was entitled to especially as the goods had not even left VEJA. Unfortunately I had to deal with “LOUISE” in Customer Service who refused to give me a refund until the items had been returned to Veja - even though they had not left Veja! I was then told by LOUISE that I would have to send her a signed sworn statement together with my ID confirming that I had not already collected my order!! Next email from LOUISE told me that she would be asking the local Colissimo for their video tape so she could check “who” had collected the item!! Truly unbelievable and objectionable and insulting. I then wrote to the Group CEO with an email address I found online, surprise, surprise no response from her whatsoever. I am appalled. If Louise represents VEJA and their Corporate values then the VELA Brand won’t be around for long!! IF I COULD GIVE VEJA A ZERO STAR RATING I ABSOLUTELY WOULD.
This is the worst customer service ever!!! Never buy from them.
Veja says to be transparent but is hypocrisy. They really don't care about people, because they don't care about their customers!
Their customer service is very rude. And I received an answer: "I understand that it's not your fault if the sneakers don't fit you, but indeed it is not our responsibility either". How the company don't want to be responsible for an exchange.
Misinformation:
In today's 'Age' Newspaper 16 Feb '19 under title "Pack it Amsterdam' there's an article under SHOES detailing the Veja Roraima Desert sneakers as Vegan. When I visit the See veja-store.com I find they are made of leather.
www.veja-store.com is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews