www.veja-store.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend www.veja-store.com

Tell us how www.veja-store.com made you happy

"WISH I HAD READ THE TERRIBLE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED ONLINE FROM VEJA. APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT HAS TAKEN 7 WEEKS FOR ME TO GET A REFUND!! I placed my order on July 17th and paid 10 euros for “24 hr” delivery> When they did not arrive the next day I called their Customer Services and was told the “24 hr” does not start until the item has been dispatched! This was not at all clear on their website. I therefore cancelled my order on the 19th July 2019 as the item had still not been dispatched and requested a full and immediate refund at the same time which I was entitled to especially as the goods had not even left VEJA. Unfortunately I had to deal with “LOUISE” in Customer Service who refused to give me a refund until the items had been returned to Veja - even though they had not left Veja! I was then told by LOUISE that I would have to send her a signed sworn statement together with my ID confirming that I had not already collected my order!! Next email from LOUISE told me that she would be asking the local Colissimo for their video tape so she could check “who” had collected the item!! Truly unbelievable and objectionable and insulting. I then wrote to the Group CEO with an email address I found online, surprise, surprise no response from her whatsoever. I am appalled. If Louise represents VEJA and their Corporate values then the VELA Brand won’t be around for long!! IF I COULD GIVE VEJA A ZERO STAR RATING I ABSOLUTELY WOULD."
Are you www.veja-store.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the worst customer service ever!!! Never buy from them. Veja says to be transparent but is hypocrisy. They really don't care about people, because they don't care about their customers! Their customer service is very rude. And I received an answer: "I understand that it's not your fault if the sneakers don't fit you, but indeed it is not our responsibility either". How the company don't want to be responsible for an exchange."
"Misinformation: In today's 'Age' Newspaper 16 Feb '19 under title "Pack it Amsterdam' there's an article under SHOES detailing the Veja Roraima Desert sneakers as Vegan. When I visit the See veja-store.com I find they are made of leather."
"Cool trainer brand recently worn by Meghan Markle. Well made, eco friendly brand with style. Delivery was prompt online from Brazil. Would highly recommend"
www.veja-store.com is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews