Wish Insights

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

86.67%
Industry Average
" I believe the stories of those who have had problems, and agree that shipping prices and wait times are high/long, but I, personally, love just about every purchase, enough to cancel out any disappointment over broken clasps, dislidged stones, or long waits. "
- Anonymous
" Got a squishy cloud night light for my bedroom on Wish. It was super cute and it was only $2! I liked that I could adjust the brightness with a remote control. Great buy at such a low price "
- Anonymous
" Wish has been amazing for buying affordable clothes and toys for my puppy. Especially when all the other costs for pets can add up, it's great to be able to save on Wish. The prices are great, so I can get tons of fun outfits. "
- Jenn
Write your review on Wish
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.71%
Industry Average
" First used Wish last year when I bought a few fidget spinners for my coworkers at $1 each. They have the lowest prices for things you don’t really mind waiting 2 week delivery for. "
- Tom
" Eady to order and prompt delivery. Very happy with their service. "
- Tom Connolly
" Quick a prompt delivery and product was really good "
- S T Seeley
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
" Ordered two things two different times and never came got a refund but really upset when u like something and can't wait for it to come and it don't never ordering there again why should I when it don't come anyway "
- Anonymous
" To try and talk to a manager I ran out of patience being transferred to constant employees trying to issue me a partial refund and not send me the actual product I purchased. "
- Anonymous
" When I complained about the delayed delivery your reaction was to refund the price and cancel the order. "
- Pam
C

Customer Service - Average

64.71%
Industry Average
" "Very happy with my recent purchase of mermaid makeup brushes. I've bought quite a few items from Wish now and the only time i had an issue, their customer service was very helpful. Prices are great and I will continue to shop there! "
- Reen
" Wish is my go to shopping site for everything. I love buying kitchen ware and cute phone accessories. Their customer service is great, they’re pretty good and responsive. Not really sure why so many people are upset about it, you honestly get what you pay for. "
- Claire M
" Eady to order and prompt delivery. Very happy with their service. "
- Tom Connolly