Wish Insights

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

89.19%
Industry Average
" Decent quality and great prices delivered everything I ordered "
- marie faulkner
" I believe the stories of those who have had problems, and agree that shipping prices and wait times are high/long, but I, personally, love just about every purchase, enough to cancel out any disappointment over broken clasps, dislidged stones, or long waits. "
Write your review on Wish

Delivery - Fast

74.19%
- marie faulkner
" It has the things I like that I haven't seen on other sites like eBay, Amazon. Delivery is really slow on many things being shipped from an Asian Country. One of the stores is really late with an order I made back in July. They kept in touch with me and are sending me a second set of my order for free. No problems here so far. "
- Rob.M
" First used Wish last year when I bought a few fidget spinners for my coworkers at $1 each. They have the lowest prices for things you don’t really mind waiting 2 week delivery for. "
- Tom
E

Refunds - Difficult

43.97%
Industry Average
" I saved up the money to buy a iPad for my son for Xmas ! Went and ordered it on Wish ! The order said processing and will arrive by 12/22/18 today they just canceled my order for no reason and said my money would be refunded to my card in 10 days ! Which turns out to be right on Xmas day ! I’d never buy anything from this site again ! Deleting the app soon as I get my refund! Scam artist ! "
- Billy H
" Was sent tablet that wouldn't switch on .It was returned and am finding it very difficult to get refund.Avoid at all costs. "
- Anonymous
" And we don't have any complaints on the A/C, but I had to obtain refunds for quite a few items, including clothing that was either of very poor quality, didn't fit, or NEVER came in. "
- Amy

Customer Service - Average

69.81%
- marie faulkner
" "Very happy with my recent purchase of mermaid makeup brushes. I've bought quite a few items from Wish now and the only time i had an issue, their customer service was very helpful. Prices are great and I will continue to shop there! "
- Reen
" Wish is my go to shopping site for everything. I love buying kitchen ware and cute phone accessories. Their customer service is great, they’re pretty good and responsive. Not really sure why so many people are upset about it, you honestly get what you pay for. "
- Claire M