Zazzle Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Zazzle

Tell us how Zazzle made you happy

"I was very happy with the offers and pricing. The products I received were of good quality. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 was that I did not find the website user friendly when trying to create the picture. It took me quite a while to get my pictures set for the blanket I was ordering. Other than that I was happy."
"I was a bit nervous to order from here considering some of the bad reviews, but I’m glad I did. Their cards are exactly how they look online. There was some confusion with one of the cards I ordered, and I never received it (due to a mail carrier issue here) - but their customer service was extremely nice; they replied to my email right away, and gave me a full refund. I’d totally recommend them. :)"
"Worst experience ever. Don't use them. Ordered place cards for my party, the order took 9 days to process and they sent me the wrong cards. The customer service agent response on the chat was just horrible. I now have just a couple of days to find a solution. Will never ever use their service!!!"
"My order came with the colors not matching - they provided a credit which did not cover my reorder. When the second order came on the wrong paper they indicated they would refund the order. They only refunded the difference I paid from the credit. I spent close to $460 to have my invitations had to go out mix matched, wrong colors, not matching paper. I could have simply done that with the first bad order. You are better off printing them on your own."
"Very poor quality materials on my $20 checkbook cover. No flap to put under check which is standard on a check book. I realize I can send it back but I don’t want to fool with it... I learned a valuable $20 lesson.. DON’T BUY FROM ZAZZLE !!!! lesson.. DON’t BUY FROM ZAZZLE."
"Still waiting for delivery of a gift I ordered for Christmas. Was promised delivery on 22nd. Avoid this company if you needs goods for s specific time!"
"I ordered two plates only one plate was delivered, i contract customer there promise me a replacement plate would be sent but so far i have not receive the second plate. Do not order from zazzle there can't fixed there mistakes."
"Right on time. I am so please with their art work. I received my photo personalized wrapping paper this morning. I can't find not one fault with the order.. I am going to be one of your customers. To me you are TOP.TOP."
"As an artist my artwork was totally distorted and the colors garrish when I received the finished product. I can't put any of this art work in the local shops for sale now."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS The worst customer service you can imagine. Paid for 6-9 days delivery. After 10 days no invites. Contacted customer service. Was told an URGENT notice would be put on my order and they would arrive within the next week. A week later still no invites. Contacted Zazzle again. SAME ANSWER we will put an URGENT NOTICE on your order and give you STORE CREDIT!!!! for the delivery cost but we still can't guarantee a delivery date. ...CANCELLED MY ORDER and now left with no invites for my wedding which is now 9 weeks away. APPALLING"
"I used Zazzle to order invitations which were customisable on the site. There is an excellent choice of cards and you can also upload your own images for cards, mugs, badges etc. Only complaint as a UK customer delivery is long wait and added a bit to the price."
"Turn around time was appalling, customer service was rude when the product i purchased had some incorrect wording due to their system and even when offering a refund their wording was accusatory and unacceptable in a customer service environment, dont use!"
"Brilliant customer service and products are beautifully done can't fault this company."
"The product i bought was just right. A bit slow in arriving but it was over the Christmas period."
"Good options to personlise gifts, range of colours and choices."
"Zazzle provided great service and the boxers were of great quality"
"Easy to order. When discovered issue with order, provided refund immediately."
"Ordered lightswitch plate, were wrong color advised zazzle and requested RMA 6/17/17 - have sent two request for follow up STILL NO RESPONSE. Yesterday 8/14/17, received a mail return that support@zazzle.com was not accepting email from my address. Worse company ever"
"Great customer service. Wedding invites arrived on time but envelopes didn't. The company therefore refunded whole order cost as compensation."
"efficient!"