Zazzle Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Zazzle

Tell us how Zazzle made you happy

"Very poor quality materials on my $20 checkbook cover. No flap to put under check which is standard on a check book. I realize I can send it back but I don’t want to fool with it... I learned a valuable $20 lesson.. DON’T BUY FROM ZAZZLE !!!! lesson.. DON’t BUY FROM ZAZZLE."
"Still waiting for delivery of a gift I ordered for Christmas. Was promised delivery on 22nd. Avoid this company if you needs goods for s specific time!"
"I ordered two plates only one plate was delivered, i contract customer there promise me a replacement plate would be sent but so far i have not receive the second plate. Do not order from zazzle there can't fixed there mistakes."
"As an artist my artwork was totally distorted and the colors garrish when I received the finished product. I can't put any of this art work in the local shops for sale now."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS The worst customer service you can imagine. Paid for 6-9 days delivery. After 10 days no invites. Contacted customer service. Was told an URGENT notice would be put on my order and they would arrive within the next week. A week later still no invites. Contacted Zazzle again. SAME ANSWER we will put an URGENT NOTICE on your order and give you STORE CREDIT!!!! for the delivery cost but we still can't guarantee a delivery date. ...CANCELLED MY ORDER and now left with no invites for my wedding which is now 9 weeks away. APPALLING"
"Turn around time was appalling, customer service was rude when the product i purchased had some incorrect wording due to their system and even when offering a refund their wording was accusatory and unacceptable in a customer service environment, dont use!"
"Ordered lightswitch plate, were wrong color advised zazzle and requested RMA 6/17/17 - have sent two request for follow up STILL NO RESPONSE. Yesterday 8/14/17, received a mail return that support@zazzle.com was not accepting email from my address. Worse company ever"
Zazzle is rated 2.88 based on 17 reviews