Best Online Traffic School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Online Traffic School
Read Best Online Traffic School Reviews

About Best Online Traffic School:

Dealing with your traffic ticket is already frustrating and stressful. But Traffic School doesn't have to be. We'll make your traffic school obligation fast, easy and painless.

Finish your course in one sitting and submit the same day with the best price available. Pay nothing until you pass - no CC required during signup and no hidden fees or tricks.

We're officially licensed by the California DMV (#E1314) and we want to help you close out your case and move on with your life. Get started today!

support@bestonlinetrafficschool.co

2130 Huntington DriveSuite 203

Tell us how Best Online Traffic School made you happy
It was easy and convenient to use.
Thanks for choosing to do traffic school with us, Michelle
Thorough and easy to follow.
Thanks for choosing to do traffic school with us, Janice
Easy to use
Thanks for the kindly review, Kimiaki
It was a nice review of the traffic laws and now when I drive I pay more attention. I stay clear of aggressive drivers. I would have liked to see more video clips.
We will take your recommendation into consideration, Sandra
Thanks a lot
Thanks for the positive review, Hafedh
It was really informational and I was glad that I stumbled upon it.
We're glad you chose to do traffic school with us, Ned
A lot of reading but good information. I liked the open book part it helped me go back and check my answers. It took me less than 5 hours to finish the course, It all depending how fast you read. Good luck!
Thank you for choosing to do traffic school with us, Gabriel
The course was fairly easy. Only needed to take the final test once. Horay!
Glad it only took one time to pass, Rhonda
Easy to do but a lot of reading- cannot be finished in one sitting!
Hi, we do have the course set up to do in one sitting, but it is easier to split it up
Great online traffic school. I enjoyed the ease of access
Thanks for the kindly review, Jose
Pretty easy,took a bit of time however.
Thanks for the positive review, Thomas
It was a good school. Price advertised was $9.99 but then when I went to pay it was extra for getting confirmation until it closed. Extra for a mailed completion certificate ... which I didn’t really need but couldn’t figure out how to take off the option. Ended up just paying the $38 (rounded) total. I’ve done other schools that were less expensive and sent confirmations. Don’t like the fact that prices aren’t posted until class is done and final passed. It’s fine though, due date was the next day and didn’t have time to look around, so, I paid. Guessing web owners are betting people! Lol thanks for getting it in in time!
The Peace of Mind package and the physical certificate are optional, which can be removed before paying. It sounds like you had an issue with removing them. You could have contacted us if you were having some sort of issue, or we could have refund the extra packages after the fact if you had contacted us. Thank you for doing traffic school with us.
Class was fast and simple I didn’t pay for all the other optional feels offered at the end. I called the court 5 days later and they had told me they submitted it 4 days ago so it was fast. Overall happy
We're glad you liked our course, Anthony
Great School! Easy learning and straight forward tests, with decent UI.
Thanks for the kind review, Christopher
There are 12 chapters to read and a short quiz at end of chapter. I like the idea of being able to pick up where I left off for breaks or naps. You read with your own pace. It's time consuming. Also, the questions for the quiz changed every time I went back to reread the materials. I would give 5 stars if the materials were spellproofed. Some sentences were confusing due to using wrong words. Pay attention to extra charges at the end when you passed final exam. I like the short videos and funny comics.
Thanks for the detailed review and we'll look in to the spelling errors
easy to access
Thanks for the positive review, Amanda
The study program was very thorough. Total cost was higher that expected due to the ad-ons for peace-of-mind.
Thank you for the kind review, Thomas
The name says it alll it the best online traffic school.
We're glad we lived up to our name for you, Samuel
Good. I had difficulty checking an error and then coming back to my place where I left off. Thanks Ed
Thanks for the review, Edward
Everything is fine except for too many materials has been repeated over and over.
Sorry our course didn't meet all your expectations
Best Online Traffic School is rated 4.92 based on 663 reviews