Coles Sewing Centre Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 231 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Coles Sewing Centre Ltd Reviews
I recently bought a Sapphire machine which was previously a demonstrator. Very pleased with its performance and that it was delivered quickly and with additional features and came ready threaded
Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review of Coles Sewing Centre, Rosemary! We are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your new machine, if you have any questions then please get in touch - we're always happy to help!
Excellent experience from order to delivery. Nice free gift enclosed. Really good range of lovely fabrics at a reasonable price. Will use again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star rating for Coles Sewing Centre, we really appreciate your feedback!
All executed as one would expect. Patterns arrived swiftly, well packaged.
Thank you so much for leaving Coles Sewing Centre a 5-star rating, Lois! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.
Great correspondence. Staff member, really helpful on phone. Can’t fault them at all
Coles Sewing Centre Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2024
Thank you for the great review and the kind words Yvonne! Please do get in touch if you need anything else.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. The wee thank you slip and Haribos is a nice touch. Will definitely order from Cole's again.
Thank you for the five star review, we look forward to having you as a customer again soon!
The pattern I ordered arrived promptly
Thank you for the 5-star rating for Coles Sewing Centre, Margaret. We appreciate your support and are glad to hear you had a positive experience with us!
Fabulous service as always, super friendly staff and quick delivery!
Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star rating of Coles Sewing Centre, Brenda! We really appreciate your support.
Recently, I purchased a Zoom software class from Coles. I have done a few now, a different subject each time, mainly as refresher. Always good and informative. If Anna does not the answer (very rare) she will find out the answer. Also, I regularly attend the dressmaking classes, overlocker and straightforward sewing machine would definitely recommend. All the staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, if you need advice on what your current project, don't be afraid to ask.
Wow, thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you on another class soon!
Great product, price and delivery, thank you!
Thank you for the 5 stars Jessica, we hope you enjoy your purchase!
A very fast and friendly service, thank you.
Thank you for the great review Denise!
Fast delivery. Items arrived exactly as described. Very happy with purchase.
Thank you for the 5 star review Stephanie, we're delighted to hear that you're so happy with your purchase!
They do exactly what they say quickly and with a "smile" on line and by telephone.
Thank you for the fantastic review, Eileen!
So pleased to find this company. Had the item I wanted and I then found more that I just had to have. Quick service etc.
Thank you for the great review, I'm glad we were able to provide what you were looking for!
Fantastically fast postage and wrapped up safely. Thank great service.
Thanks for the five star review Rowena!
Great online service. Goods are well packed and arrive promptly. Always look out for the discount codes for extra savings. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful with telephone queries.
Thank you for the five stars Kathy, we're delighted to hear that you're happy with our service!
As always the service was second to none, it did not take long to receive my order. I will be using Cole's again.
Thank you for the fantastic review Anne, we look forward to having you as a customer again soon!
I am very happy with my order. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. Customer service are very helpful and on the ball and everything went seamlessly! The website itself has a great selection of goods.
Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star rating of Coles Sewing Centre! We truly appreciate your support of our store.
My parcel arrived very promptly, actually sooner than I expected. They also included in it a small very welcome free gift. I would personally recommend this company to anyone. I used them in the past and you always get the same prompt service. In my opinion "One of the best"
Thank you for the great review Doreen! Our staff work hard to provide a good service so we love hearing when a customer is so happy!
Exactly as ordered and quick delivery
Thank you for the five star review, we hope you enjoy your items!
My favourite place, love browsing and stocking up with some of the nice fabrics, speaking to the very helpful and knowledgeable team. I have been attending the Saturday sewing sessions run by Catherine. Can’t believe I am loving and learning so much. We are so fortunate to have place like this in Nottingham.
Thank you for your fantastic review, Karen! Catherine will be thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your classes with her so much! We look forward to seeing you at your next Saturday class!
Coles Sewing Centre Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 231 reviews