Cousins Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cousins Furniture

Tell us how Cousins Furniture made you happy
Poor service all round. Furniture arrived damaged and parts missing. Took three attempts by a £200 professional assembler and still after two months we have parts missing.
Never again
Visited the Shrewsbury branch and was well looked after by Debbie. Will definitely be back for more after Christmas
Great service as always.
Fantastic Service, very prompt delivery. good quality. will use again
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Having had some dining chairs delivered, upon unpackaging them we noticed what looked like scratches / lines down the material of the main seat area. Having complained to Cousins, they said ‘it was part of the pattern’!

Having gone to the Furniture Ombudsman, they’ve concluded it isn’t a manufacturing fault but marks caused by storage and thus have closed the case and Cousins won’t do anything. I’m left with 3 chairs in excess of £300 with a mark right in the middle of each one.

Use a reputable company - this company are a disgrace and the customer service is appalling post sale.
Sideboard damaged still waiting on a replaement 12 months later customer service keeps putting delivery dates back .They dont keep me informed i have to ring them each time .had 3 different delivery dates for this month alone .still NO sideboard and each time they fob you off with a different excuse .been using this company for over 12 yrs NEVER again!!
Drivers were fantastic. thanks Nigel and Liam.
Top quality furniture
Parker Knoll sofas were cheaper than elsewhere, good delivey time.
Made the trip from Manchester to Dudley. Well worth it. Saw Roger who looked after us.
Quality furniture. Great Service
Great products. Love this company and keep coming back for more.
Great service as usual
Dave in Dudley has looked after us for 20 years. purchased our latest sofa off him just before lockdown. looking forward to delivery!!
Peeling leather sofa after 16 months use. The shop experience (Salford) was nice – though in hindsight the advice given to help choose / care for the leather type was poor (along with the leather) as after 16 months I have leather peel on one headrest with 2 others that will peel at some point if measures aren’t taken to stop further damage. After some consideration I have gone for the least faff to me option and having to get headrests made to cover the damaged area which I am getting stabilised to prevent further damage - this was cheaper than paying for an independent technician report and less faff which I currently don't have the time or energy for. Buyer beware of 55S leather which we have on the Monterey sofa set.
Good Service in Shrewsbury Store
Cousins is rubbish.
Brought a sofa £3000 within 2 months, the chair broken in half when the, repair man came to fix it even he was shocked to see a cheap piece of wood hdi g the chair together. After a it 3 weeks chair broke again so I've requested a replacement still waiting for it 8 months later I'm still waiting. Cled the office again today and spoke to sophy in customer services who is quite frankly rude and patronising has no customer experience and talks over you when you are trying to speak.
I am disabled and require a certain chair to help ease my limbs however I've not been able to enjoy my sofa.
Im going to report them to roag traders and trading Standards DISCUSTING COMPANY DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH THEM RHEY DON'T DESERVE IT
Don’t bother with this shower!
Ordered a double bed end of July for when my dad comes out of hospital ( planned op next week), excuse after excuse and now order is cancelled because they were totally uninterested.
Thanks Cousins now my dad hasn’t got a bed for when he gets home from his heart surgery, you bunch of cretins.
Hope you feel smugly proud of yourselves.
Unfortunately this company has gone down - having shopped over 20 years the most recent experience was completely disappointing. Bought an item and given a clear indication that a week or 2 weeks was achievable - no follow up until I called to be advised that delivery would be 2 months later. 4 days later still waiting an update...very disappointing.

Once the saga is over I shall leave another review - I am hopeful that my grumpy attitude may resolve the scenario - I have said "Poor" instead of "Very Poor" because I have at least received a return phone call
good service