Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Reviews

Leomister
Herefordshire
HR6 9HW

Tell us how Edward Bulmer Natural Paint made you happy
A most useful half hour with Claire who listened and made good suggestions. The notes on our discussion arrived quickly, along with several colour sample sheets. Great service, thank you.
Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 26th March 2024
Dear Catherine, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Claire is an expert in our colours and tones, while taking into consideration existing fixtures and furnishings she will help you build a scheme, getting it right first time! Thanks again Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Excellent customer service - my first delivery was wrong but the team was very fast to resolve it for me. Love the quality of the paint!
Dear Lauren, Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We will always do our very best to help with any errors! So pleased you love your correct paint! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Sarah was absolutely fantastic throughout the colour consultancy! I had sent an excessively long inspiration document ahead of time and she came to the appointment with a really good understanding of what I was looking to achieve, having clearly taken the time to read and digest the document. Sarah was able to take my scatty thoughts and transform them into a coherent scheme that really works with all elements of the house - from the technical elements of East vs West sunlight, through to being sympathetic to the age and feel of the house. I booked the consultancy service questioning if I was being a bit too indulgent in an already overbudget renovation, but now I would consider this service an essential part of any project. Can't recomment more highly! Thank you Sarah & team.
Dear Michelle, Thank you very much for the detailed, 5-star review! Sarah is one of our colour experts, taking into consideration all aspects of your goals and importantly listens and understands your objectives. We look forward to helping again in the future. King regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Excellent products, courteous service, and timely delivery. All in all, a very happy customer.
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you very much for your 5-star review, we love to hear from our customers! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
We decided to have a consultation with an expert from Edward Bulmer to help us make the right choices in painting our kitchen. A 30 minute zoom call with Sarah at a cost of £30 was definitely time and money well spent. Sarah's advice was excellent. She listened to our needs and views, considered the effect of lighting, adjoining rooms and all the colours within the kitchen. A few match pots later and we have made a decision. As for the quality of the paint: amazing! Silky smooth and very good coverage.
Dear Theresa Thank you for the feedback from your consultation with Sarah. Our consultants are all experts not only our palette but also take into consideration your home, how you use space, light and what you already have - making excellent recommendations which result in money well spent, getting it right first time! We would love to see your results using our wonderful paint made from plants! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team,
Excellent product, colour was exactly the same as the sample. Easy to use and excellent coverage. Would highly recommend.
Thank you, Christopher, we love hearing from our customers and of course, recommendations are vital to us a small family-owned business. Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
We just painted a sample for a client but will be painting kitchen cabinets with the paint in July. It seemed like a really good paint. Covered well and flowed nicely. Colour is beautiful. Looking forward to the job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Our eggshell is a low 20% sheen, making it a fantastic choice for cabinetry, skirting, doors, radiators and more! We can't wait to see your fantastic results in our beautiful colours! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Terrible customer service. Paid for overnight delivery. Paint didn't turn up the next day, and waited all day the next day for paint, with two painters twiddling their thumbs. The staff at Edward Bulmer made it plain that I was just an annoyance and never called me back when I rung to say that the paint still hadn't turned up.
Dear Emma Despite our best efforts we were unsuccessful at getting the paint to you, we are at the mercy of couriers; which is why we state not to book the decorators before you have the paint. We don't offer an 'overnight' service, it's next day, which means the paint is out for delivery the next working day but again this is not guaranteed. We have been tracking your delivery and will continue to do so until your paint is with you. Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
The colour consultation was incredibly helpful; Lena suggested colours which would be perfect and complement an existing room painted in ‘Pea Green. I am very inspired by the colours and can’t wait to see them on the walls.
Thank you very much for this lovely review! Our virtual colour consultations are extremely popular and are great value for money! Please send us some photos, we love seeing paint in our customers homes, the results are second to none. Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Superb 1 hour session! This provided me with colour confidence. The colour suggestions made perfect sense.
Thank you Michaela for your review. Our colour consultancy service is very useful for many customers, happy to help! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
I ordered Celadon Emulsion paint (100% pigment) for redecorating my bedroom. I painted my walls two-tone, using a different paint brand and colour for the top half and Celadon for the bottom half (I wanted a particular kind of cream to compliment the Celadon and the two colours look fantastic together). I'm really pleased with the paint - I could see there was something different about it when I first applied it to my wall. It's nice and thick and very good quality and the colour is quite unique. It has given my walls a sophisticated look and I'm very pleased with it. Would definitely used Edward Bulmer paint again.
Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 18th May 2024 Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 18th May 2024 Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 18th May 2024
Quite simply the most beautiful paint I have ever worked with. Outstanding coverage as well as stunning colour.
Thank you so much for this amazing review! Our customers are amazing at spreading the Natural Paint news! The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Would not hesitate to recommend Edward Bulmer. Great quality paint, no harmful toxins or harmful extraction from the planet! The colours are beautiful and the paint itself went on easily and dried quickly. Only 2 coats required. Great customer service too. Will certainly be buying more paint!
Dear Joan Thank you for your fantastic review and the 5 stars! its wonderful to hear that we are converting more and more cusotmers to natural plastic free paint made from plants! We look forward to helping you again King regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
The paint was delivered quickly and the telephone operator answered my questions without hesitation.
Dear James Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments and giving us 5 stars! We look forward to helping you in the future. Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Lovely paint to use, very pleased
Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 13th May 2024
Dear Frances Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 Star review and a photo, your colours look super together. We love seeing the finished results from our happy customers! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
Lovely colours. Expensive, but great quality.
Thank you very much for your 5-star review. We know for the price, quality and sustainability our paint is the best on the market! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
Having previously bought the Jonquil paint for our sitting room (our decorator said it's the best paint he has ever used!), we have just purchased the Wainscot paint in eggshell, for our office woodwork. As usual, wonderfully deep pigment and soft chalky finish, the tone works so well with our wallpaper. Delighted we chose another Edward Bulmer Natural Paint...Great customer service and even better knowing that its a natural paint too....what's not to love...
Thank you very much for your wonderful 5-star review, ticking all the boxes - which we pride ourselves on! As a small family-owned business your feedback means the world to us, so thank you again from everyone at Edward Bulmer Natural Paint.
Lovely paint, beautiful colour, just the yellow I was looking for.
Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 13th May 2024 Edward Bulmer Natural Paint 5 star review on 13th May 2024
Dear Paul Thank you very much for the photos of your beautiful Ochre, it really is the perfect yellow for your space! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Lena was very helpful, confirming some of my ideas and adding to these. She also suggested some other options as an alternative, which would fit well in the bedroom I am decorating. Well worth the time and money
Thank you so much for your comments, we love helping our customers with colour advice; our consultants are second to none on our palette, shades, and finishes for your projects. Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Wonderful paint and most beautiful colours Very happy
Thank you for this fantastic review! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team
Absolutely brilliant. So helpful. Claire understood colour and tones and had some great ideas. Just waiting for some colour swatches before I make my final decision.
Thank you very much for your review, our in-house colour consultants are brilliant! Looking forward to helping you again in the future - and of course we'd all love to see your results! Kind regards The Edward Bulmer Natural Paint Team.
Edward Bulmer Natural Paint is rated 4.7 based on 104 reviews