Just Horse Riders Reviews

01619051416

info@justhorseriders.co.uk

Next day delivery. Fab service
Excellent
I have bought a couple of things from this company. The prices are always competitive and. I had a wee blip with my address (which was my fault ) but they managed to sort it out quickly. This would definitely be a go to website for me
Ordered some overreach boots that were much cheaper then everywhere else. Super quick delivery. Totally recommend and will definitely use again!
Great prices, fast delivery, excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Just Horse Riders 5 star review on 15th April 2024
Bought a few items, fly repellent, placid calmer, joint supplements and of course the most important -treats for my boy’s 30th birthday party 🥳 All delivered promptly ( thank you) and packed securely. Good communication from the site - will definitely use Just Horse Riders again
Just Horse Riders 5 star review on 15th April 2024
Arrived quickly - good price
Excellent service and value. Very happy customer, I'll be using you again. Well done and thank you!
After waiting weeks for an order from a rival company, I cancelled the order and ordered from Just Horse Riders and it was with me in 24 hours!!! Brilliant service and I will definitely be using them in the future.
GOOD PRODUCTS, GOOD PRICES, EASY ORDERING AND QUICK DELIVERY. COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE!!
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Packed carefully to avoid breakage in post.
Really prompt delivery and great customer service, much appreciated!
Very prompt delivery and easy to order
Very quick service
As I was buuying the johpur boots for my young grandson it was fantastic they were deliverd the very next day. He was absolutely thrilled with them and hasn't taken them off, even indoors. Yet to try them out riding but they will be well worn and comfortable when he does. thank yiu for easy transaction and prompt delivery.
I have used these boots before and always found them very good. I have not been disappointed this time. I must say how impressed I was be ther service from Just Horse Riders. The boots were here alot before I ordered them!
Great prices and super quick delivery! Love this company.
Very fast service
Fantastic service, delivery and the products I purchased are as described and good value items, thanks.
Fab online service and no quibbles when I wanted to return item. Not faulty just didn't solve my problem. Refund was very prompt.
Just Horse Riders is rated 4.9 based on 1,559 reviews