Miridia Acupuncture Technology Reviews

Duane C.
Mark L.
Kimberly T.
Mark A.
The CES unit really seems to help my husband get to sleep.
We're so glad to hear that! It really can work wonders for insomnia.
This is my second review for the CES machine. I bought one for Christmas for my son who loves it. I was using it too and it helped me so much with my sleep that I bought a second one for me. So now I have to share it with my husband and we both sleep so much better. I have been using it for three weeks now and I am very happy with it. I still wake up to go to the bathroom but I fall back asleep quickly which I could not do before. I am very thankful to Miridia tech for this! I love it!
We're so glad this product has made a difference for you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.
Great service and great products!
Nadia, thank you! We're so glad that you were pleased with our service, and that you're enjoying our products! Take care!
This small company pulls out all the stops to tend to its customers. They treat us like family and I so appreciate it! Their products, especially the Acugraph system, have made my practice really successful and I could not have done it without their guidance. In a time when so many Acupuncturists are barely making it in practice, this system could be a turning point for many.
Well worth the investment and working with the Acugraph system makes treating patients with Chinese Medicine a lot more fun! Jodi Host . L Ac Essential Acupuncture . Chico CA
Jodi, thank you so much for this incredibly thoughtful and thorough review. We truly appreciate your time, your kind words, and your loyal years as a customer! Customers like you keep this small business going. Thank you, thank you!
Jusqu'à présent tout est parfait.
Il faut dire que je viens juste de recevoir mon matériel et que je n'ai pas encore vraiment commencé à l'utiliser.
Donc la suite la prochaine fois
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis! Nous espérons que tout se révélera parfait lorsque vous commencerez à l'utiliser!
I bought the new rap that can be used on the knee or back i have ti give it a 10 rating
Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you've found the knee wrap to be beneficial. We hope it continues to help you!
I love the jade mat. It works well.
We love it here, too! Thanks so much for your feedback, Patricia, and we hope the Jade mat continues to serve you well!
Very happy to have purchased Acugraph. Has really enhanced my acupuncture practice and patients are very happy with the feedback.
Matthew, we're so glad to hear that you're excited about AcuGraph - and that it has enhanced your practice! We're especially excited that your patients love it, too. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here, and thanks for being our customer!
Their products are phenomenal, only eclipsed by their customer service. Electronic devices can be really intimidating to use when you're not familiar with them. This company has so much support for their devices - everything comes with online tutorials. During the shutdown they offered 20 continuing free education credits teaching how to use all the equipment they sell. They have weekly online groups where they teach something and you can ask questions in real time. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Debra, thank you so much for your deep and thorough review of our company! Your words mean the world to us--and so does having you as a customer! We are honored to serve the acupuncture community and we're so grateful for customers like you who keep us going. Thank you, thank you!
Fast service!
Thanks so much for your review, Karin!
GREAT PRODUCTS. GREAT SERVICE. ALWAYS RESPONSIVE.
all companies should function this way. It's been my honor and pleasure to know Adrian and his crew!
Thank you so much for this kind review! We are honored and blessed to have amazing customers like you. It's our joy to serve you! Thanks for being loyal to our company through the years. Means the world to us!
I am so please to deal with Miridia technology. First of all all their products are of excellent quality. And secondly their customer service is really top notch. I am tech challenged and when I need help they always go way beyond to help me figure out anything.... Also my last purchase from them has been the CES Ultra machine. I gave it to my son for Christmas and after using it myself, I bought another one for me. That said I am sharing it with my husband as it helps him with his sleeping issues. So glad we have something other than medication to treat our sleeping and anxiety. I highly recommend miridia Tech!
Patricia, we are so glad that the CES Ultra has helped you and your family members! Many members of our staff and their family members have seen similar results and benefits. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here, and for being our customer! We absolutely love working with you and always look forward to your calls. Take care, and best wishes until we speak again! :)
Great company to deal with and they have awesome tools to help my acupuncture practice be the best it can be.
Thank you so much for your review! We're so honored that you choose our tools for your acupuncture practice. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Take care!
My mother (a chronic insomniac) is now sleeping with a once-a-day routine of the CES Ultra. Nothing else has given her relief except the CES Ultra.
Incredible! Those are exactly the results we've heard about around the world. We're SO happy for your mother and wish her continued success with reestablishing a sleep routine. Blessings to you both!
Purchased the acupuncture software. It was easy to install, and is very user friendly.
So glad that the software was easy to install and that you're finding it User friendly so far! We hope you continue to enjoy it.
Their customer service was amazing. They dealt with me quickly via chat and addressed my questions. They gave me the best options for getting the item quickly. They then -and did-get it out within the hour. When there were delivery problems (due to USPS at holidays-not them) they helped and even took the express shipping off when the item wasn't delivered on time, due to no fault of theirs. Their customer service rocks: they do what they say they will do and they are extraordinarily helpful and friendly. Thanks.
Thank you so much for your kind message and feedback for our customer care team! I will make sure and pass it along - because hearing positive things from our customers really makes our world go round! Thanks for being our customer - it was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continuing to do so for years to come.
I love every product I have used. The staff and training are superb. The equipment is efficient and has made my work so much easier. I highly recommend Miridia Technology
Teri, thank you so much for your review! It means the world to us! We're so glad you've had a good experience with our team and our products. We work hard to provide the highest quality possible in everything we do., Take care!
A company that has great products and provides help/customer service when needed.
Henry, thank you for you review! We truly try to offer the best service and support to our customers. Wishing you well!
Dear Miridia Technology,
I have been a customer for many years. I started with the AcuGraph and Auricular program. I have both the red and blue lasers, and the Stim Plus Pro, which is my favorite, and now I have my own Jade Mat, one for the office and over 20 of my clients who have purchased the Jade Mat. (They all Love their mats too)!! I recently purchased the knee wrap for my husband and it helped immediately reduce his pain.
Your continuing ed access is awesome as well. I learned so much I didn't know about the history of the research on the electrical currents of the meridians. Thank you
Your customer support is excellent. Working with a company that you can trust everything you buy and they know who you are is so refreshing in today's world! Thanks for representing the Acupuncture Profession with excellence and professionalism.
Kathryn Cooper
Kathryn, we are so grateful that you're our customer, and it has been such a pleasure to serve you over the years. Your kind words mean the world to us. We're so glad that we've been able to take care of you and provide you with products and training that make a difference. That's why we do what we do! Take care, and best wishes.
Your products are amazing tools I use everyday in my practice with much success!
If ever I am in need of advice or assistance your support staff is always there to help promptly. I thank you so much for adding knowledge, skills, and passion into my practice!
Thank you so much Cristina, it means the world to us to hear such positive things from our customers! Thanks for being loyal to us all these years. We look forward to continuing to serve you for many more! Best wishes to you!
Miridia Acupuncture Technology is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews