NeverFullyDressed Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend NeverFullyDressed

Tell us how NeverFullyDressed made you happy

"From the start very poor communications skills (who wants to be called "hun" by the company you are buying from?!) and miscommunications. From a very cheap price point I did not expect much but NFD has actually managed to be worse than I thought. Upon buying a skirt I was sent the wrong size (after delivery took ages) and once I tried to exchange this the whole mess just grew bigger as no replies were given by their Returns team after a week of chasing. In the end, not only was I waiting over a week to hear their incorrect item had been delivered back to them but I had to chase many people to try and see if the size I bought had been sent over, only to find out they had a "problem with this sizes batch" and wouldn't be able to do the exchange. Now, I can only hope that they actually refund my purchase (checking statements non-stop) and this nightmare will be over. Very unprofessional and an overall mad experience that I just want to be done with."
Are you NeverFullyDressed? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
NeverFullyDressed is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews