P&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend P&Co

About P&Co:

At P&Co, we believe in a conscious mindset. We don't just strive for quality in our clothing and goods, but in everything we do. Our brand is rooted in Birmingham's creative heartbeat, the Jewellery Quarter - a place synonymous with quality. We're inspired by its historic, hardworking, and hardwearing attitude, which fuels our passion for creating clothing that will stand the test of time.

We want to hear about your P&Co experience and how we can continue to create products that you love.

Tell us how P&Co made you happy
Nicest shorts I’ve ever owned, definitely buying more. Quick delivery also is a plus.
Great company selling quality clothing. Very pleased with the product and the service :-)
See review order
Very good quality and comfortable to wear , wanted something light for my x100V and it does the job great!
Very nice top Qualität
The boiler suit I bought is fantastic and size matched nicely. Quality of textile is very good. I would be shopping again.
I absolutely love the t-shirts. The fit, the material, the colours, everything. They have actively stopped me from buying other t shirts anywhere else due to how good the quality is. The are robust, keep their fit, keep their shape, keep their colour! Great advice given by the company on care as well. The wider products are also great - I wish I could buy it all!
P&Co 5 star review on 20th May 2024
Great fit, great quality, spot on service.
Another great quality t-shirt from P&Co.
Great quality tshirt
P&co do make nice clothes and they look great on the website, but are often lacking in person. I’ve struggled with a couple of items in terms of the production quality and the colour discrepancies.
You make amazing products, and I love your aesthetic.
Been a customer for the past 4 years, never disappointed! Quality never goes out of style.
Always top quality. Everything’s well made, well thought through and of the best quality. For me Sizing can be a bit of an issue. I can go from a medium top in one item to an extra large in another. No bother to me tho I absolutely love this brand
Great quality clothing, fast delivery, slowly buying all their products!
Excellent company. Love the brands style. Would buy again
Been buying from this brand for over 2 years now. Highest quality and perfect fit. All the clothes wash up very well
Everything is just rad. Product Quality, design, shipping. Always 10/10.
Great quality and worth the price
P&Co is awesome. I purchased a Crafted Heavyweight T-Shirt as my first purchase and since have purchased 3 more, a hat, 2 overshirts and a pair of jeans. Everything has been high-quality. I love the quality
P&Co is rated 4.8 based on 4,275 reviews