P&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend P&Co

About P&Co:

At P&Co, we believe in a conscious mindset. We don't just strive for quality in our clothing and goods, but in everything we do. Our brand is rooted in Birmingham's creative heartbeat, the Jewellery Quarter - a place synonymous with quality. We're inspired by its historic, hardworking, and hardwearing attitude, which fuels our passion for creating clothing that will stand the test of time.

We want to hear about your P&Co experience and how we can continue to create products that you love.

Tell us how P&Co made you happy
My go to clothing store. Really great quality t-shirts, shirts and jackets. I must have 20+ pieces now and I’ve loved every one!
Great service and speedy delivery
Incredible! Such great quality and effortlessly cool
Love them. Great quality
I LOVE P&Co! Half my wardrobe consists of P&Co T-shirts - love the designs and heavyweight quality! Recently bought my first pair of service fatigue pants and I love them, quality is amazing!
High quality gears in lasting styles
Loved it. Good fit, good quality.
Great quality clothes! Ever since getting my shirts and pants, I’ve been wearing them nonstop. They are pretty and soft end the quality is amazing. Also they ship really fast! Very happy :)
Clothes fit very nicely and feel like high quality materials.
I've been wearing P&Co for many years, which speaks volumes. Their T-shirts hold up to whatever I throw at them and the designs are timeless. I'll continue wearing P&Co for a long time.
Fabulous trousers, very flattering. Very well made with lots of pocket details. Lovely, heavyweight but soft twill which will give after wear. I will most likely buy the black also. Agree with everyone else, I am a U.K. size 14 and the sizing is on the neat side. After reading the comments, I measured myself and the sizes are spot on but most likely don’t take into account the ‘modesty factor’ where companies add on a few inches here and there to trick you into feeling like you’ve lost weight which encourages you to buy the clothes! The waistband is neat if you don’t have a toned middle. Fortunately I’ve lost weight and I’m keeping them as they look fab. Simple solution would be to size up if you’re concerned. They’d still look very tailored and not overly baggy with that nice waistband. We all know clothes sizes are somewhat irrelevant these days!
P&Co is always my fav brand! Always waiting for their new drops to orded again and again. Absolute great service and quality of my tshirt! Keep up the good work guys!
What a service, navigating your website was super easy no stress at all delivery was very fast and the product is amazing very good quality. Thank you for being as cool as you advertised I'm very happy 😊
Too early to say - one purchase not enough to give an accurate impression.
A wonderful service throughout. Great quality product. Very happy.
Great quality t-shirts, very happy!
Very happy with my purchases.
Love the quality but wish stock didn't run out so much. And the return policy is super annoying, I couldn't get credit or exchange my item and had to lose money shipping them back to the warehouse.
So flattering and beautiful quality. Really happy with them and excited to get them in other colours! Size-wise I found my usual size fit perfectly.
Great brand! Marketing is brilliant. Very high quality well made clothing and accessories. Sizes are a problem that I sometimes with them. Had some new t shirts and they feel as if the XL is smaller than the large.
P&Co is rated 4.8 based on 4,275 reviews