P&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend P&Co

About P&Co:

At P&Co, we believe in a conscious mindset. We don't just strive for quality in our clothing and goods, but in everything we do. Our brand is rooted in Birmingham's creative heartbeat, the Jewellery Quarter - a place synonymous with quality. We're inspired by its historic, hardworking, and hardwearing attitude, which fuels our passion for creating clothing that will stand the test of time.

We want to hear about your P&Co experience and how we can continue to create products that you love.

Tell us how P&Co made you happy
Gorgeous clothing, easy to use website & a fab rewards system
A M A Z I N G !!! i wasnt sure if it fits me. But totaly Do! All of the three items are so beautyful and totally cool. Nice Material. Cool tailored. Cool printing! LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT COLLECTION! THANKS SO MUCH! All the best Raphaela
Excellent products Fast delivery
Always love getting clothing from P&Co, great quality
Really pleased with P&Co. Items were great quality and were shipped very fast. Will definitely be buying from them again
Love the design on the t shirt and the cotton is a lovely quality
Great clothes, really quick/efficient service!
I bought 3 things from PandCo and I’m always very satisfied with the clothes. I live in Poland so the shipping time is always a bit longer but it’s always worth the wait.
Excellent service, fast delivery. Items are fantastic quality. Had to return a couple of things as they were too big on me sadly. The return process and the promt refund 👌 Excellent cannot fault this company so far. I wish every website offered instant refund. Cannot wait to order some other items once back in stock.
Fast shipment and quality products, with the perfect amount of vintage feel. Lovely experience both times, I've ordered.
I don’t buy from any other brand. The best around.
Good quality t-shirt that fits well.
Very pleased with the whole experience A* Excellent quality! Will definitely purchase more!
Products are great quality and so so easy to exchange and return for a different size. The new size turned up before I even had a chance to post back! Excellent service and clothes are absolutely fab. Well done
Great range of wardrobe staples with timeless design - rapid delivery and reasonably priced given the high quality.
Amazingly soft and thick quality tshirt
Great quality clothes, will be buying more in the future! I struggle with finding well fitted trousers and these fit perfectly!
The people at the pop up were so nice and the clothes are awesome!
Love the style.
Great website, quick delivery, great quality.
P&Co is rated 4.8 based on 4,275 reviews