P&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend P&Co

About P&Co:

At P&Co, we believe in a conscious mindset. We don't just strive for quality in our clothing and goods, but in everything we do. Our brand is rooted in Birmingham's creative heartbeat, the Jewellery Quarter - a place synonymous with quality. We're inspired by its historic, hardworking, and hardwearing attitude, which fuels our passion for creating clothing that will stand the test of time.

We want to hear about your P&Co experience and how we can continue to create products that you love.

Tell us how P&Co made you happy
P&Co 5 star review on 17th June 2024
P&Co 5 star review on 2nd June 2024
Jenna
P&Co 5 star review on 23rd May 2024
Julia
Great quality products, fast shipping.
Love the carpenter jeans, they fit perfectly
Always super high quality, dispatched quickly and super cool designs. I'm always happy with my P&Co purchases. :)
Great service! I spent over £70 and therefore received “free delivery” arrived next day - awesome! Love the 10% discount for new customers & also the rewards scheme offered. Products are good value!
As a long time fan of the brand, quality and designs keep evolving
High quality clothing, that can last if cared for. Saying that I’ve had tshirts that i didn’t care for properly (washed at 40c, and then stuck them in the dryer) and theyve still lasted at least a couple years.
love the company’s designs and quality of products
Great t shirt
Très bon site et bon vêtements J’ai déjà commandé plusieurs fois Livraison en 5 jours en France
Unfortunately, I havent received it yet. It is taking a while, cause I ordered it more than 10 days ago 😞
Fast delivery and easy returns!
Quick delivery and goods of great quality
Nice fit, good quality tee - I like the high neck design, makes t-shirt sit nicely on the shoulders
Love this brand! The clothes are so high quality and make me look way cooler than I am. 😜
P&Co 5 star review on 11th June 2024
nicest items in my wardrobe:)
Great quality clothing
So far, the ordering experience has gone well. The website is easy to search, and the checkout was simple. However, I am still waiting for my order to arrive.
It was for an important annivarsary. Beautiful shirt, my girl is mad about it
Extremely fast delivery very impressed, great quality soft clothes love the design
Top shelf merch, quality materials and timeless designs!!! Will come back for more for sure!!!
P&Co is rated 4.8 based on 4,565 reviews