P&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend P&Co

About P&Co:

At P&Co, we believe in a conscious mindset. We don't just strive for quality in our clothing and goods, but in everything we do. Our brand is rooted in Birmingham's creative heartbeat, the Jewellery Quarter - a place synonymous with quality. We're inspired by its historic, hardworking, and hardwearing attitude, which fuels our passion for creating clothing that will stand the test of time.

We want to hear about your P&Co experience and how we can continue to create products that you love.

Tell us how P&Co made you happy
Good quality clothes and good processes surrounding exchanges/returns when needed.
Top notch. Great fit and style. I love it.
I really love this brand. I can't wait to order more things!
Such a cool brand, shipping is super quick and quality of the items is amazing. The 304 fatigue pants are 100% the wait for them to come back in when they inevitably always sell out!
Quality brand! Love their stuff
Definitely not as good quality as you’d expect for the price, material is very thin and creases easily. Design is lovely and fits nice though!
Great service. Quality gear.
Really cool shirts.
Great products!
Great quality clothes and super fast shipping
Very quick delivery, came beautifully packaged. Really high quality.
Quality garment and quick shipping. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
P&Co is my absolute favourite brand! Everything is unique, high quality and damn cool.
These are so comfy and fit so well! Best pants EVER!
Quick refunds
Love all P&Co products, will continue to be a customer.
From the time my order was placed and when I recieved it was perfect. The quality is incredible, true to size and fit. Very comfortable. I can't wait to purchase future items and continue to support this company.
Good company to buy from nice quality gear and hassle-free
This was my first time buying from P&Co and I'm very happy with the purchase! I really appreciate the quality and design of the shirt I bought. It was shipped and arrived very quickly even though I am located overseas. I appreciated the packaging details and the more eco friendly choice of bag. I also really appreciated the very accurate fit/measurement charts. I was nervous about buying a piece from overseas that I had never tried on before but the shirt fit absolutely perfectly. It makes me much more confident in buying from P&Co in the future. My experience has so far been wonderful and I'm looking forward to adding more P&Co pieces to my wardrobe!
Great customer service and quick delivery. You can tell that the clothes are of great quality.
P&Co is rated 4.8 based on 4,970 reviews