Weldricks Pharmacy Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Weldricks Pharmacy Reviews

About Weldricks Pharmacy:

About Weldricks Pharmacy
Information written by the company

HI Weldrick Ltd is a family-owned company registered in England and based in Doncaster, Yorkshire- we have had an internet presence since 1998. We fully pay UK taxes and we do not divulge your personal data to any third parties.

We have a pharmacy tradition dating back to the 1930s when our late founders' grandmother opened her first pharmacy in Doncaster Town Centre. Remaining true to his vision our business remains 100% family-owned.

With a commitment to community healthcare and staff training we have steadily grown to over 60 pharmacies in the South Yorkshire area. We employ over 600 formally trained staff among who are more than 80 pharmacists, including 9 clinical pharmacists.

While our aim is not to make any mistakes we recognise they will happen occasionally and if they do we commit to communicating with our customers, do our best to put the problem right, identify the cause of the error and learn from it.

customerservices@weldricks.co.uk

Leedale House,
Railway Court,
Doncaster
Doncaster
DN4 5FB

Weldrick's was recommended by a work colleague and as a first time customer I telephoned your customer service to enquire what the process was to make an order. The member of staff could not be any more helpful,she was patient and very knowledgeable. When I expressed my concerns about not being available throughout the midweek as I was at work to accept the delivery the member of staff ensured the process was smooth and organised the order for a Saturday delivery. As a trainer in customer services, I could not fault the service, she was polite, courteous and frankly could not do enough for the customer. If your company does any reward incentives for their employees this member of staff should definitely be seriously considered. Well done, keep up the good work,as I find more frequently that good customer service is rapidly declining in an ever changing world. I would definitely recommend your company to my friends and work colleagues. Thank you and please pass on my sincere gratitude for such a positive shopping experience.
Just what I ordered and a prompt delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
First class service and fantastic customer service help. 👏🏻
Everything I ordered was available & accepted (one of the items on other websites was restricted to one only but I was able to order in bulk for an ongoing issue with no problems). Very happy with the service, ease & quick delivery. This was the second time using Weldricks & was very impressed!
Very efficient and helpful
Great service and great price point
My regular order. Quick delivery.VERY HAPPY.
Super fast delivery, excellent customer service
Ordered a cough mixture for my persistant morin cough in the early hours. I've tried other cough mixtures to no avail, but this appears to have cured that problem. 👍😁
Took a few dys to arrive but all good at a keen price.
Excellent service, very pleased with my purchase
It was easy to request my face serum. It was sent out promptly and well packaged.
Really helpful staff on the phone, order came and arrived nice and cold (needs to remain refridgerated).
great price and fast delivery thanks
Excellent price and prompt delivery.
Always find service from Weldrick quick and efficient
This supplier was efficient with order and despatch - aall good
Excellent service and speedy delivery . Would recommend
Excellent company, reliable, good value for money, would highly recommend
Fast efficient service. From a knowledgeable team.
Very good website, easy ordering, payment and prompt notified delivery.
Weldricks Pharmacy is rated 4.9 based on 3,478 reviews