Xeric Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xeric Watches
Read Xeric Watches Reviews
Beautiful Watch. Works great.Everything allright.
Excelente Reloj
very good service!
The watch is very interesting. A bit oversized but wears OK on my 180mm wrist. But a few issues: 1) the seconds wheel and the sun disk, which are very (very) nice touches, are too small and too hard to read to add a lot of value to the dial, which is a real pity; and 2) because of the design of the hands when the watch gets close to the hour it's a little confusing to tell what hour it actually is. 6:57 can be confused for 7:57 as the hour loop is already over the seven hour marker at that point; 3) it would have been cooler if the layering of the hands were such that the end loops of the hands that are not indicating the time swept under a bridge to block them from view, while the other end loops were showing the time. Just an idea for a future model. But in spite of all this I still think the watch is very cool.
It's early days, so I can only review what I received. Quick delivery, no signs of damage. Impressed by the round box. Close inspection delighted with purchase. My son down loaded all paperwork associated to receipt, guarantee and operating instructions. I am looking foreword to wearing it, but not in a hurry. I'm not mad? but tend to buy watches and sometimes I don't take them out of the box! Reason perhaps investment or to pass onto my son & grandsons. I was a founding sponsor the a Kick starter campaign many years ago and that watch has not seen the light of day. New innovations, intricate movements, styles truly amaze me, for me automatic movements are by far superior to quartz. Men will always have time pieces and women their handbags! Regards, to a prosperous & safe future. atb Syd
This watch is eye catchy nice conversation piece.
Xeric Watches 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Xeric Watches 5 star review on 8th January 2021
I am very happy to own 5 Xeric watches, and hard to pick a favorite, as each and every one has its own special qualities, out of all 5 that I own, I would have to say my 3 favorites are the Leadfoot Automatic, the Trappist -1 - NASA Edition I.S.S. and the Invertor Automatic Navy Tan. All are special to me, my biggest problem is trying to decide which one to wear for that day! To the Xeric team all I can say is keep up the good work and making such fascinating watches to wear, display, and Enjoy!! If the photo comes out well you can view all 3 of my favorites!!
Xeric Watches 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Not get it till now and the tracking updated stops at 2020/12/28 from USPS web.
Please help to check the issue. Thanks~
Got my NASA edition Trappist-1 a couple weeks ago and I love it! The build quality is amazing and I get compliments every-time I wear it!
My husband follows astronomy, watches the stars and tracks planet visibility. He loved getting the Trappist-1 NASA Edition Neutron Star watch for Christmas! I may buy him a couple more models for each personal holiday (xmas, father's day, birthday, anniversary).
Unique and trendy watches which many give complement to. It the cool factor on your wrist. Creative and easy to read dials make passing time fun to look at.
Stylish design, A real cool factor watch. Works great, shows accurate time that is easy to read. Really fun to wear!!
Its unique watch that fits all the men...
God valu for the price .
Incredibly well made, high quality straps. Very elegant, fits the watch well and very easy to change. This product will not disappoint!
As regards the Lunar Module: The amount of money put into the outer case would be better used by adding a small card or paper explaining what the black light is, and how it's meant to be used. We shouldn't be forced to view a video on the website for ANY information about it. BTW, it's a ridiculous excuse for a "great feature", I.e. the luminescence on the watch face works for a very short while. I'm waiting for my "pending" approval (LOL) from Xeric to begin the return process.
The watch is great! My husband loves it, except for the fact that the face scratches VERY easily. For the cost, I feel like it shouldn’t scratch as easily as it does.
I LOVE THE WATCH BUT I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED FROM THE SHIPMENT. I GOT THE WATCH 60 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER. I WANT TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE BUT I THINK I DESERVE A DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Very good quality