Yellow Octopus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yellow Octopus
Read Yellow Octopus Reviews

About Yellow Octopus:

Looking for unique presents for someone special? Yellow Octopus is the home of all gifts that are fun & unique! Thousands of gift ideas to choose from - you'll always find something for the person who has everything!

YellowOctopus.com.au

hello@yellowoctopus.com.au

The cardboard models are reasonably priced and well detailed. I had a bit of difficulty putting the tram together, but that is as much about my inexperience with cardboard models as anything else. The product is certainly comparable for quality and price with others I have seen. The service is prompt.
I was happy with the quick delivery. I was disappointed that you didn’t have the gift,
I had really wanted to send.
Also I never got the 5%off
Prompt reply to order and tracking details
Sorry it took longer to get from Melbourne to the Central Coast than a package I ordered from Europe, cutting things very fine. Saying that the pub quiz game was as good as I thought.
Hilarious range of gifts. Loved the personalised greeting cards also. Only gripe is that it was for a 53rd Birthday and I was unable to change the ordinal for the number, so the card read '53th'. Happy Fifty-threeth birthday?? Ah, well, it was something else to laugh at! Prompt delivery, good communication. Will happily purchase again from Yellow Octopus.
easy to use and thorough website. fantastic customer service very helpful with my queries. same day order despatch and quick delivery.. thank you to your staff I'm looking forward to ordering again
Very happy with product. Thankyou.
Duff mints were a disgrace, so bloody small, so bloody dear! Very annoyed, picture on the website was so misleading
I am pleased with my purchase and the customer service I received from fixing my error on line and when I phoned about a query I had,the staff member was friendly and helpful.
Thanks to everyone involved, I will be a returning customer
All the best
PS MY Contact was with email and phone call,both responded quickly
prompt delivery, as advertised, happy with product.
Quirky novelty gifts everyone giggled at. Delivery time was awesome. Well done.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Like a lot of people in 2020,, we’ve had to turn to online shopping due to COVID-19. Something I have always been wary of in terms of product, service and delivery plus the Cyber risk exposure that attaches. That said, my experience with Octopus has been exemplary. Thanks team.
Great product range , easy to order on line along with fast delivery . Would recommend and use again , thank you Yellow Octopus
Product was delivered in the timeframe disclosed and was exactly what i purchased. I was notified at each stage, excellent service. Thank you.
Excellent and friendly service, great quality products.
Cannot review the products as sent from England to Oz so never see them . But ordering and delivery very good
Received in good time exactly what I ordered
Arrived in perfect condition.
Awesome products delivered really quickly, and carefully packaged.
Yellow Octopus is rated 4.76 based on 87 reviews