yumetwins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend yumetwins.com

Tell us how yumetwins.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I love this subscription box because it always has adorable items that have some sort of practical use! Even if it's just a stuffy sometimes it has a double purpose and it's a small bag as well. It's super awesome and I love getting my boxes.
Super cute and packed to the brim with pink and adorable items!!
Great service, very speedy delivery considering it is shipped from japan. I love everything in my box and cant wait for next month already 💖
Adorable, kawaii items! The shipping is pretty fast. Love being surprised every month.
Cute items in box!
A great fill with cute,useful items from japan
Definitely worth the value! A lot of the items are cute and useful, including items like aprons, water bottles and reusable bags, as well as just cute and very high-quality plushies, I definitely recommend.
I love the items and how cute they are. They include everyday items so you can definetly make your life cuter! Fast shipping, and great customer service :) Photo from March 2020 box - Spring Cleaning.
Wow, my box arrived fairly quickly! Great items they had for this month’s spring cleaning! :)
My box shipped really quickly and arrived within a week and a half! Everything was really good quality (no Daiso things!) and excellent value for money.
Every month loads of fun to wait for to come
I have been getting these boxes for about 5 months now. I have been loving the products it provides. Not only the products are cute and appeal to a hardcore otaku like me, but they are pretty useful. March's theme is Spring Cleaning, so it contains items to help you clean, like a Hello Kitty sponge. The price is reasonable and worth getting.
This is a box I originally subscribed to near the start of it launching. I had to stop for a little bit, but have recently started the subscription again. It's my one little treat for myself every month and it always cheers me up. Everything is always super cute and useful. I love the stationary, plushies and handy kitchen and lifestyle things. My flat is cuter and feels more home-like because of it. Whenever I've had any issued customer services have been fantastic and super helpful and kind!
Always so happy when I see that green and purple box. I know I am getting great value for money and have enjoyed 95% of the items I receive but have used 100% of the items as they are so useful!
Can not hype this box enough. They are always so generous with their rewards too. I've never won but I really appreciate all the work that goes into these boxes. Thank you Yumetwins for making me happy each time I see those purple and green boxes
This is a great value box, the contents are good quality and you get items that you would use. This is my daughter's favourite box. Never disappoints
yumetwins.com is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews