yumetwins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend yumetwins.com

Tell us how yumetwins.com made you happy
yumetwins.com 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Renee
yumetwins.com 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Kayla Edgar
yumetwins.com 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Nia
More Photos & Videos
all the products were of good quality and suuuper cute💕 keep up the good work yumetwins team!!
Loved the box and everything inside! Everything was so cute and high quality! 💕💕
My box arrived quickly and was filled with high quality kawaii items, including exclusive products that I cannot purchase anywhere else! I highly recommend this box for kawaii lovers.
I’ve subscribed for over 2 years now and they always send the cutest items and at a great price. The “streaks” are rewards and after a year you get a lifetime discount, pretty sweet deal!!! New shipping allows the crate to arrive very fast now!! ❤️ YUMETWINS!!!
I’ve received 2 yumetwins boxes so far and they were both *soooooo* cute! I now have a new favorite little Sanrio character, Cinnamoroll. I got a pillow version in the September box and I just opened the October box and got this adorable little spooky plush!

Very happy with the Japanese things I have received so far! Yumetwins also has different ways to gain points that will give you incentives or possible prizes. :3
all the items are so cute i’m really happy with my purchase !! thinking of subscribing !!
Everything is so cute! The shipping is relatively fast from Japan to the US. it brings me so much joy.
I love it so much, as someone who is immunocompromised this made my Halloween so much better! Shipped super fast and I’m obsessed with the plushy bag since I’m going to be an angel for Halloween 🥰 everything was great except I really wish I hadn’t gotten the pumpkin hat
Quicker shipping than expected! Cute box with great quality surprises inside . Price is a little on the expensive side but mostly to cover shipping. Website offers cute rewards and will have me coming back for sure
Just received my September box and I’m so happy with how fast delivery is and the quality of the items every month! This month has definitely been my favourite so far, with the usefulness and cuteness of the items!
Great and cute products! Super happy with what I received!
The delivery has been super fast for corona coming from japan. The items are so cute and they listen to people about what they want.
This box is fun and usually contains things I couldn’t find anywhere else.
i love these boxes so much!!! they’re pretty cheap, and the delivery is super fast even during covid!
I love everything about it. The packaging and the content is wonderful! The products are cute and great in quality! Most importantly I’m excited every month and o feel like my money was spent well!
The price is quite fair for all the items. Especially when its the cute lunchboxes and stuffed animals. They're super useful and cute. I love everything in these boxes!
Everything is soo kawaii and it arrives within just days and the quality of everything is amazing and a great way to experience Japan’s many collectibles.
Just got my 3rd box and omg my duaghters are loving them. They ask me a few time last month when the new box was coming. This boxes are fill up with cute and practical thing . Best of all our plushie collection is growing
Every month is something different cute and functional. 😋😀👍🏼
I really like all the surprises we've had in our boxes! Everything is super cute and my boys even enjoy all the fun. The boxes always get here super fast too.
yumetwins.com is rated 4.87 based on 97 reviews