yumetwins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend yumetwins.com

Tell us how yumetwins.com made you happy
The boxes are great value and you get some really great items. Better than other boxes I have tried.
If you love Kawaii items from Japan, this is the subscription box for you! The cute blind surprise items never disappoint. With every box I receive, I get excited for the next.
It was our first time to order. We we're so happy when it arrived! There were so many cute things from Japan in the box. Shipping was also very fast! I can't wait to order my next box.
So quick to deliver, even in the current situation.
Was nice to recieve that cute gifts, the made my day Happy.
Such cute items & pleased with timing !
the items are in perfect condition and are so cute. It arrived so fast after ordering it. I'll definitely get another box it's so good !!!!
Delivery was pretty fast even though i live in Europe. Many cute items i literally can’t even!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Love, love getting out YumeTwins boxes each month. Excited finds, seasonally appropriate and speedy delivery!
What will we get next month?!?!
the delivery is super fast and everything comes on time, 10/10 love this box and look forward to it every month! everything is always so cute and i love it so much!
They send you stuff that is actually useful but super cute. It’s stuff I’ve never seen for sale online or even at an anime convention in the dealers room. That in itself makes it worth it. V cool 5 stars
I am on my second box and just loving all the stuff it comes with! The November box is perfect! I love the little highlighter and little eraser. The reusable straws are handy. But my favorite is the pencil pouch and bag. Its especially helpful right now since I am in school. These products definitely put a smile on my face!
I would absolutely recommend YumeTwins. I have been subscribed to their boxes for almost a year now and in each box, I received many useful and cute goodies to use in my everyday life. In this past October box, I received an adorable Cinnamoroll plushie dressed in a little devil costume that I am excited to wear on my backpack and an adorable Hello Kitty chocolate ball that had a Hello Kitty dressed as a bee in the middle I have displayed on my shelf. Most of the items of functional which I really like because I love to be surrounded by cute things. They also offer many promotions so in addition to everything in the October Box, I also received two bonus items; a watch and a neko sponge (I love the cute sponges, always so useful). Overall, I love this service and the high-quality kawaii items that are curated in each box.
Every time I receive a yumetwins box in the mail it brightens my day. The items inside are always cute and useful. If the box is shipped late they are kind about letting you know and tracking your package is very easy which helps a lot
The shipping was super fast and reliable and the items are adorable. The price isn't the lowest but you do get 5 items so it's worth it.
An absolutely adorable box of joy. Cute box design and products inside. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who like cute things.
Each package contains high-quality items and the themes are fun and original. I'm never dissatisfied with what I receive. The plushies are amazing and so are the other items especially the stationery :). I pay for priority shipping and it's so fast! The packages are sent early and they arrive in a week, which is a record time, since I live in Poland and normally I have to wait weeks or months for international packages.
I ordered a box for the first time ever and.. I'm in love with all the kawaii stuff! More will come for sure 😁
The shipping was fast too!
+ Another great thing is that I had to contact support because I forgot to add the code for an extra item and they were really friendly and helpful! 😊
Yume Twins is by far the best Japanese subscription box! Super easy to order and great rewards system. Customer service is awesome and all the goodies are always really cute!!
Honestly I really recommend. Every time the box arrived it made my day. The delivery seems to come really quick too!
yumetwins.com is rated 4.87 based on 135 reviews