Zapps clothing Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Zapps clothing

Tell us how Zapps clothing made you happy

"They recently sent me an email, a friendly "please rate the product". That was all fine and dandy except it's been over a month and I still haven't received my product. Will I eventually get it? Maybe, I don't know, but I've been waiting so long for it that I'm thinking that even if I love it, I'll never order from this company again."
Are you Zapps clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Zapps Clothing - Skulltastic LLC Cheap Chinese imports. Do not match description. Poor service. Postage very slow. If it arrives at all. Do not use this company."
"Ordered a pair of silver skull earring with little gold bows.... They came super quick & are fantastic, so cute, absolutely love them. Will definitely be buying more from Zapps."
Zapps clothing is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews