Zapps clothing Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Zapps clothing

Tell us how Zapps clothing made you happy

"REFUSED REFUND FOR WRONG PRODUCT!!! RIP OFF! Does not provide the correct product then refuses refund!"
Are you Zapps clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a shirt and after a month asked where it was, no tracking info. They said US ran out of stock and they had to send it from Europe.theu said it would be 10-15 days. So 15 days later I asked about it. They showed me a mock tracking of items shipped on the same day. Then asked again where it is. They apologized for the long delay and say they will ship me some skull earrings to make up for it. I just wanted the shirt. Still dont know where it is. I ordered in the beginning of February it is now the middle of March still nothing! Never ordering here again"
"Ordered a bag on 1/4/19, the shipping information is still sitting at pre shipping. It is now the 19th. I have inquired 2 times, both responses are automated same emails. Rest assured that your order is on the way...... not pleased. I like knowing actual updates and information about what I already purchased."
"They recently sent me an email, a friendly "please rate the product". That was all fine and dandy except it's been over a month and I still haven't received my product. Will I eventually get it? Maybe, I don't know, but I've been waiting so long for it that I'm thinking that even if I love it, I'll never order from this company again."
"Zapps Clothing - Skulltastic LLC Cheap Chinese imports. Do not match description. Poor service. Postage very slow. If it arrives at all. Do not use this company."
"Ordered a pair of silver skull earring with little gold bows.... They came super quick & are fantastic, so cute, absolutely love them. Will definitely be buying more from Zapps."
Zapps clothing is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews