Zapps clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zapps clothing

Tell us how Zapps clothing made you happy
Very good service. Quick shipping. The piece itself is exactly what it looked like in the picture. It’s a stunning little thing. Would definitely buy from them again.
My wife loves the sunflower t-shirt. Received it in 3 days.
I ordered a skull bottle opener I’ve been waiting 2 months I never received my item the worst company ever don’t order from them
Incorrect item delivered and no follow up in regards to replacement. Would give 0 stars if I could. Absolute scam!
I just checked the tracking number to see when I get the gift I ordered for Xmas. Shipped on the 15th of December. According to the tracking number my package is still in. China and wont get here until after the 1st of January. This should be noted in your website. Never again
Paid for 2 day shipping and still 10 days later product has not shipped and I've emailed 4 times with no response. Read all the other reviews looks like a scam company. Do not buy from them. Im already canceling with three bank.
Garbage. Everything I ordered is so cheeply made. For the amount of money I spent I figured I was getting quality items. And that would be a big fat no. Also it was missing an item and it said it was with the shipment. Save your money and don't buy anything from this place.
i just received my hoodie and omg i'm obsessed. Thank you Zapps! I'll be ordering more soon
Got myself oven mitts, arrived in 3 days and i luuuv them. Very happy
Very satisfied with my towel dries quick after use and very absorbent of the water and takes little room
Love love love my T-shirt! The design was dope. The customer service of this company is excellent. I'll be getting some more stuff from them.
bait and switch tactics. the shirt the model is wearing is not the same they are sending you.instead you get a $1 tshirt thats boxy with faded ink.
Never received my item. Said it ships 5-15 days but it’s been months. Don’t know if I will ever receive my order.
I ordered a bag and it arrived a month and over and when I opened it. It smelled like it was shipped with a dead animal and trying to get them to send info to return it has been Hell. And it's coming to
I wish I'd known the company ships things from Hong Kong before I purchased anything. This site is worse than wish. I don't recommend it at all.
REFUSED REFUND FOR WRONG PRODUCT!!! RIP OFF! Does not provide the correct product then refuses refund!
I ordered a shirt and after a month asked where it was, no tracking info. They said US ran out of stock and they had to send it from Europe.theu said it would be 10-15 days. So 15 days later I asked about it. They showed me a mock tracking of items shipped on the same day. Then asked again where it is. They apologized for the long delay and say they will ship me some skull earrings to make up for it. I just wanted the shirt. Still dont know where it is. I ordered in the beginning of February it is now the middle of March still nothing! Never ordering here again
Ordered a bag on 1/4/19, the shipping information is still sitting at pre shipping. It is now the 19th. I have inquired 2 times, both responses are automated same emails. Rest assured that your order is on the way...... not pleased. I like knowing actual updates and information about what I already purchased.
They recently sent me an email, a friendly "please rate the product". That was all fine and dandy except it's been over a month and I still haven't received my product. Will I eventually get it? Maybe, I don't know, but I've been waiting so long for it that I'm thinking that even if I love it, I'll never order from this company again.
Zapps Clothing - Skulltastic LLC Cheap Chinese imports. Do not match description. Poor service. Postage very slow. If it arrives at all. Do not use this company.
Zapps clothing is rated 2.33 based on 21 reviews